I HUGGED 3 roadies this morning

what irritates me even more than a few guys riding abreast in a quiet street is guys fiddling with their cellphones while driving. When I bought my current car it cost an extra R2k to get a hands-free kit factory fitted. There are after market products for even less. The worst offenders are the guys with top-end cars that are too "ingat" to install the stuff.

OP: Please post a picture of your left-hand-drive car as this pic was clearly taken from the right front seat and think about who you are endagengering when you next fiddle with your phone while driving.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was I would have said so. SA road rules are for the birds. I even started driving like taxis. The funny thing is that people hoot at me and not the taxi. Hippocrates.

Sorry, I quoted you since it looked like you were getting a bit hot under the collar. It's Friday, can't you let this one slide?

How long till 12? My money says Tumbles is there already, sipping coffee of course.. waiting for 12.

So wtf is your whole argument here then??? You talking about 2 wrongs don't make a right yet you jump red lights and drive like a taxi

I am saying that people who post these things are hippocrites. The OP was AS wrong as the cyclist but he wants to put the spotlight on them.

I was reminding him off that fact. You should not point out that someone else is doing something wrong when you do the same. Right?

If the OP never did anything wrong he has all the right in the world to point our others....

what irritates me even more than a few guys riding abreast in a quiet street is guys fiddling with their cellphones while driving. When I bought my current car it cost an extra R2k to get a hands-free kit factory fitted. There are after market products for even less. The worst offenders are the guys with top-end cars that are too "ingat" to install the stuff.

OP: Please post a picture of your left-hand-drive car as this pic was clearly taken from the right front seat and think about who you are endagengering when you next fiddle with your phone while driving.

How about I post the picture of the 3 cyclists not giving a damn about cars. Yes?

High Speeds? barely doing 25 there.

Hang in there sunshine! I used to have a car like that. You eventually trade up :thumbup:

No need to get personal

So what was the oke supposed to do O Righteous one???

Start a thread like all the others about guys riding 3 abreast and nobody can see who the knobs are?

Get over yourself and go be a traffic officer since you can clearly point out where the photo was taken from and not see what was the issue originally.

Sorry, I quoted you since it looked like you were getting a bit hot under the collar. It's Friday, can't you let this one slide?

How long till 12? My money says Tumbles is there already, sipping coffee of course.. waiting for 12.

:thumbup:

Not hot under the collar at all....

Moan as much as you like.. the message is out there.. and all hijacks aside, the guys are riding in an unsafe fashion.

Unusually (or usually for the Hub), the method of capturing it (for awareness) is what seems to hurt more than finding out one of them may have been killed a few minutes later.

Bwhahahaa.....and this is how the fight started :whistling:

whooohooooo....I can see it's going to be an awesome day :clap:

This afternoon i will take my mtb and ride in the middle of the road while taking photos of useless cagers on the road......then start a fred about it so you all can have a go at ......round number 2.......lol..... :thumbup:

Its Friday AND long weekend, chill out dudes....guess a lot of you didn't get it all this morning..... :ph34r: shame....lol

it seems we are 2 groups here with different opinions, and this is escalating quickly, whereto, not sure, not interested.

I may have hit a few nerves here looking at the responses.

Bwhahahaa.....and this is how the fight started :whistling:

whooohooooo....I can see it's going to be an awesome day :clap:

This afternoon i will take my mtb and ride in the middle of the road while taking photos of useless cagers on the road......then start a fred about it so you all can have a go at ......round number 2.......lol..... :thumbup:

Its Friday AND long weekend, chill out dudes....guess a lot of you didn't get it all this morning..... :ph34r: shame....lol

hehe

Jimmy's opens at 9! :w00t:

So what was the oke supposed to do O Righteous one???

Start a thread like all the others about guys riding 3 abreast and nobody can see who the knobs are?

Get over yourself and go be a traffic officer since you can clearly point out where the photo was taken from and not see what was the issue originally.

So breaking the law while pointing out that someone else is doing it ok?