Cape Cobra 20Jan08

THE BODY CENTRE

Congratulations to all the juniors they made me very proud todayThumbs%20UpClap

Thanks angela!Hug Yea sure il organize a CD.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just browsed through the results on the PPA website.

Saw the yellow socks man kicked ass in L!! Well done!

Thanks BMC Fan!! Dit was 'n flippen great race - wind was net weer 'n joke! Het net weer gesien vandag hoe slapgat mense kan wees vir werk as dit kom by ry inni wind - sit eerder in ander se slip en pull niks. Dankie vir Roderick Oscroft - die man het sy gat af gewerk. BMC Fan - ons mis jou by races man - waneer kom join jy ons weer?

Die wind was heeltemal te hard gewees!!

Eh het amper geval toe ek oukaapse weg afkom.

Ek dink ek het verby lilo gery op red hill??

...and another thing!  The marshalling was top notch.  All the volunteers with their whistles and red flags not only made it safer, but festive as well.  Well done Cyclelab, I felt safe, which is all I want!

...and another thing!  The marshalling was top notch.  All the volunteers with their whistles and red flags not only made it safer' date=' but festive as well.  Well done Cyclelab, I felt safe, which is all I want![/quote']

Definitief.Mens het niks geworry nie.

Die R110 was die moeite werd!

...and another thing!  The marshalling was top notch.  All the volunteers with their whistles and red flags not only made it safer' date=' but festive as well.  Well done Cyclelab, I felt safe, which is all I want![/quote']

Definitief.Mens het niks geworry nie.
Die R110 was die moeite werd!

R90!  Enter niemand meer voor die tyd nie? 

en hoekom kruip jy so weg op die foto?LOL

Thanks aan al die Marshalls - baie goeie werk gedoen!! Dis darem net TE lekker om so oor die Robotte en Stop state te jaag en vir 'n slag staan die motors 2de in die ry!!Thumbs%20Up

I've just browsed through the results on the PPA website.

Saw the yellow socks man kicked ass in L!! Well done!

Thanks BMC Fan!! Dit was 'n flippen great race - wind was net weer 'n joke! Het net weer gesien vandag hoe slapgat mense kan wees vir werk as dit kom by ry inni wind - sit eerder in ander se slip en pull niks. Dankie vir Roderick Oscroft - die man het sy gat af gewerk. BMC Fan - ons mis jou by races man - waneer kom join jy ons weer?

Watch Roddy will be making an impression in SV soon, he arrived in Cape Town from Durban about 6months ago, he has had to work his way up the PPA seeding. Well done Roddy, I hope your massage was enjoyable Wink

Lovely Cape Town weather!    At the start and ...

20080120_112318_IMG_0121.jpg

on ou Kaapse weg!

20080120_112413_IMG_0514.jpg

The friendly marshall (Nellie!), who opted for the short route today, under Chrispy's watchful eye.

20080120_112224_IMG_0130.jpg

Ronelle, we were coming over OKW at 6am this morning with zero visibility was pretty scary.

Nice pictures 

Nice picture Ronelle' date=' Nellie you and I were standing right next to each other in the Lab today, I thought it was you but then I thought NAH!!!! Nellie will be out on the course fighting the wind........ Little did i know...

[/quote']

Agh no...this sucks - i've been wanting to meet you for ages!:'-(

In what part of the lab?(wheels/glasses/kit section etc?) *racking brain*

But ja,i did actually go out for my share of the storm...but after last week's Marshall duty where i did the long route i just decided that with such a late start the short route is much more enjoyable. There's no one to work with there at the back, so it was a choice between a 90+km suffer against the elements or a shorter,but still very hard TT where i can go all out:-D ...guess what i opted for...

Must say i enjoyed it very much and it's good to be able to come in before the elites so you can see for yourself what happened in the end.

Thanks Ronelle and Jasper, without you we would not be able to see the pain as clearly as we fealt it.  Thanks a LOT for the pics!

Random pics from the roadside

Here is monkeyman in his first Senior Scholar race! Well done!

20080120_120041_IMG_0413-1.JPG

20080120_120130_IMG_0425-1.JPG

20080120_120208_IMG_0429-1.JPG

20080120_120317_IMG_0450-1.JPG

Tracey looking good!

20080120_120350_IMG_0464-1.JPG

20080120_120426_IMG_0511-1.JPG

A realisation .. all the other riders are from HA-rmony!

20080120_120521_IMG_0478-1.JPG