[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

YAY the merida will roll again this weekend. The GF's new Manitou MRD Absolute fork arrived yesterday so I can get mine back in time for VG race. Tried to tell her my white one will look nicer than the black one she bought so I could get the new one, but she smelt a rat quickly........mellow.png

sneaky russian, good one man...merida rolling again. doing some serious wrenching at my possie tonight.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sneaky russian, good one man...merida rolling again. doing some serious wrenching at my possie tonight.

Gentlemen I take it we will enjoy a cold one after the race?

Gentlemen I take it we will enjoy a cold one after the race?

Its a given...time to get ye ol faithfull GF running again.

if there is any life left in us yes..

hahaha........promise you'll wait for us at the finish!

hahaha........promise you'll wait for us at the finish!

dude you beat me by 15mins last weekend. how will i be waiting ???

Its a given...time to get ye ol faithfull GF running again.

bringing some gears along?

bringing some gears along?

Yebo...haven't been on it since the towers. So its me, a 6 pack of castle lites and the fisher tonight....hope the cranks still turn over

Yebo...haven't been on it since the towers. So its me, a 6 pack of castle lites and the fisher tonight....hope the cranks still turn over

Just feel the tyres & lube the chain and you're sorted

Just feel the tyres & lube the chain and you're sorted

fitted a new middle ring last week, non-drive side BB bearing...moertoe(I fokkin hate GXP BB's), it will just have to do till my next payday. If you hear a crunch crunch crunch creeek next to you on Sat, its probably me.

Man even if I came first (which won't happen) I will still be there till the end at the bar. Common sight for me is my car being the last one in the carpark ha ha....

Bring on them hills and beers (I can say that cause I will also have gears this time). Fork back on, new front rotor, new rear wheel bearings, new XT crank, cassette and chain.... Eish may be I should just strip the whole bike and rebuild it. Better finish it all tonight as I have to ride it to work tomorrow...car service timethumbdown.gif

Anyone looking for a Noir crank........... I am escaping the GXP bb once and for all clap.gif

Man even if I came first (which won't happen) I will still be there till the end at the bar. Common sight for me is my car being the last one in the carpark ha ha....

Bring on them hills and beers (I can say that cause I will also have gears this time). Fork back on, new front rotor, new rear wheel bearings, new XT crank, cassette and chain.... Eish may be I should just strip the whole bike and rebuild it. Better finish it all tonight as I have to ride it to work tomorrow...car service timethumbdown.gif

Anyone looking for a Noir crank........... I am escaping the GXP bb once and for all clap.gif

ahhhh I wish I were you