[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were a the nissan VG...picnic basket, sandwiches and the kitchen sink...Eish

What?? Didn't see them, maybe they stayed on for Cradle Quest?

What?? Didn't see them, maybe they stayed on for Cradle Quest?

Hhehehhe they were halfway up the concrete slabs last week. Should be hitting daggapad today. But ja when I saw the guy I knew he was going for the long haul. The camelbak was stuffed to capacity

I started the 70km hakahana, broke the frame, went back found another bike, rode the 40km with the GF which started 8:45 and we still caught them at one of the 70/40 splits. Must have been a fair way to go, back pack was still bulgingph34r.png

Hahahaha wonder what they're packing? Selection of cheeses, cold meat & a bottle of French bubbly. A couple of breadrolls, pate and a creme caramel to finish the meal. Then some toothpicks, floss and mouthwash. Oh and a GU or 2 to get rid of the after lunch feeling.

At towers the first Sandwich went down near the beginning of the first single track on day 3...... Like 7km in I think....

At towers the first Sandwich went down near the beginning of the first single track on day 3...... Like 7km in I think....

on day 2 she was sitting under a tree about 10kms in chomping on her sarmi..and was heard to say " its far too busy for me, ill just wait for everyone to go past then ill carry on"

I know, they had 30 min headstart and we caught them after 7km!

are we seeded for this or does the whole squadron head off together?

I guess we'll find out on Sat morning or is there number collection somewhere?