[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Here was the meeting pics

Demmit got a small headache from last night....whilst in our castle lite shirts and beer state we decided we gonna do it, even if it kills us, hey gords. Had a spin on the buffalo and all I can say is I might need the spykerbombs before the start of the race...gonna be tough

yeah we finished the beer stash from the fridge ha ha. That bike is not to be taken lightly.... Excuse the pun at 25kg's

yeah we finished the beer stash from the fridge ha ha. That bike is not to be taken lightly.... Excuse the pun at 25kg's

We must roll in the new castle lite kit bru....also will tape a shifting to the top tube...1 tool to rule dem all.

You okes are gonna *** off big time. I love your work!

Nick you have to experience that back pedal brake...its like russian roullete, will I stop...will I die....will I make it, who knows

took it off road yesterday. Pretty scary with that brake

Oh is that what its called, its more like a handbrake...

rouxtjie & swift - good luck with the buffalos guys! See you on Sunday

Sweetness. See you at the usual place afterwards....the bar! thumbup1.gif

Still in two minds about whether to enter this one or not. Feeling very tired after such a busy race season *yawn*

Still in two minds about whether to enter this one or not. Feeling very tired after such a busy race season *yawn*

Just enter you will be all sorted again by the weekend

Seems the Yellow monster is going to have to be handed back sometime this week. Will find out today. Started getting the hang of that bike, and actually handles really well on the road. Should have seen me banking that tank round the last turning circle at 94.7 going onto the home straight. Ok I did carry too much speed and you can't back pedal to brake mid corner so I had no choice. I did take it down the embankment at the polo field parking. Quite interesting ha ha

Just enter you will be all sorted again by the weekend

Seems the Yellow monster is going to have to be handed back sometime this week. Will find out today. Started getting the hang of that bike, and actually handles really well on the road. Should have seen me banking that tank round the last turning circle at 94.7 going onto the home straight. Ok I did carry too much speed and you can't back pedal to brake mid corner so I had no choice. I did take it down the embankment at the polo field parking. Quite interesting ha ha

ahhhhhhhh so no buffalo ride for us.....rouxtjie secretly saying thank you for the prayer that got answered. Dude I reckon we would have died out there.At least we didn't chicken out, we are not allowed....yay