[Event] Cradle Quest 2012

GrootSeun

Now i am back to no bike. Knowing me i will build something up on fri night over a few beers and race it on sat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i am back to no bike. Knowing me i will build something up on fri night over a few beers and race it on sat

You can have a go on my niner if you want....since I will be on gears

You can have a go on my niner if you want....since I will be on gears

Make sure you reinforce the frame!

Is racetec timing the event?

Make sure you reinforce the frame!

Is racetec timing the event?

Good point....no futurelife for breakfast gords, you break you pay

Na i may go gears. Had a brand new cranks and cassette etc sitting in a box for over a month now. Seems wrong for it to collect dust

Ah man, just when I thought I would have a chance to beat you Swift....

Better get building!

Just put beer stops on the route and you will find it's easier than you think to beat me. I just can't resist a beer stop

Just put beer stops on the route and you will find it's easier than you think to beat me. I just can't resist a beer stop

You can brew the beer and still beat me!

Man speaking of brewing had the GF on my case yesterday because I have not brewed beer in a long time. Best I get cracking.......

Ok guys some inside info on dishing gord's some pain.

Strava is your friend. Hire a ktm for the day and study the strava points at VG where he is KOM....Take all of them. Mention this to him in the starting pen, he would have received a mail already but rubbing it in his face gets him going(if you can do this in front of his girlfriend and tjommies)....See him pop on the concrete slabs.

You all owe me a beer now

Dude, I love beer stops too, so that won't work!

YAY the merida will roll again this weekend. The GF's new Manitou MRD Absolute fork arrived yesterday so I can get mine back in time for VG race. Tried to tell her my white one will look nicer than the black one she bought so I could get the new one, but she smelt a rat quickly........mellow.png