FELT Hurlyvale 6 Hour MTB Relay

THE BIG G

Hi I would like to apologize I made a mistake on my earlier post, Grant Nathan is responsible for the Teak Place route and not Thaba Trails .

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully this will be one of those times the weather predictions are wrong - it can rain.... just very early before riding... and later on after riding unsure.png

Very lekker ride, course was awesome, perfect for this kind of event, no bottle necks, not too difficult for the little people, but also not at all boring.

Well done to the winners of the solo categories, male and female, you guys did The Hub proud!

Thanks to the organizers, will be back next year!

Thanks to all who took part. Thanks for making it a graet success. It will be on the calander again next year just a bit bigger and better. Big thanks to all who helped Grant, James and Carl WELL DONE. Good job we all made it out alive.post-38505-0-17646000-1350750252_thumb.jpg

Well done Eldron and Eye Candy.. Damn that hail hurt...

Tx CAAD4........

Jeez im sure. I cant remember eva seeing a hail storm like that! Sorry i was laughing :P

Well done Eldron and Eye Candy.. Damn that hail hurt...

+1 Congrats guys

I reckon my Bell Sweep helmut saved my life today..

Yip - just glad you guys didn't get hurt... other than the welts.

Thanks to all involved had a great day out riding and especially to all the ladies I saw on SS I take my hat off, super riding!!