Cape Town bike shop

Lancia

Don't go to Lavender Hill unless you're a gangster. Don't go to Neils Wheels unless you wanna buy a stolen bike. Don't go to Fish Hoek unless you wanna get eaten by a shark. Don't ask silly questions on the hub unless you like sarcasm...

But do go to to Gatesville and buy a massala steak gatsby. Go to Church street in the CBD and buy a cup of Deluxe coffee.

Dont cycle 2 abreast cause we have evil taxi drivers

Don't go to Lavender Hill unless you're a gangster. Don't go to Neils Wheels unless you wanna buy a stolen bike. Don't go to Fish Hoek unless you wanna get eaten by a shark. Don't ask silly questions on the hub unless you like sarcasm...

Ruthless, Jimmy. Ruthless!

:-D

the southern suburbs are to be avoided. Lots of dagga smokers down there. Stick to the north where khaki garments, shorts and slip slops are common. Vhey run for nuffing

the southern suburbs are to be avoided. Lots of dagga smokers down there. Stick to the north where khaki garments, shorts and slip slops are common. Vhey run for nuffing

Hey watchit!