Bestmed Jacaranda Satellite Classic 2012: 20.10.2012

Warrior Princess

It's quite confusing really... I swear I can remember entering for the 114km... Oh well, lets see if I can hang on to this bunch since the organisers don't think I can hang on to the race snakes...

AL is the 114km distance. A"L"for long

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36-37 I reckon

AL is the 114km isn't it. A"L" for long

OK. AL (114km)did 37km/h last year. The medium distance (labeled 97 on Racetec) averaged 39km/h last year...

A warning...

post-15722-0-18796700-1350468611_thumb.jpg

AND some of us are also doing the BSG Triathlon which is at Harties just next to Pecanwood! eek.gif

Busy day in the area ...

A few of my fellow club members also seeded in AM, plus the few mentioned in this thread... just need to find a roadside cafe and we could stop for a cup or two

A few of my fellow club members also seeded in AM, plus the few mentioned in this thread... just need to find a roadside cafe and we could stop for a cup or two

Heck no, I want to get back home!

I'm going to cling on to the group as long as possible and hope for the best. Fitness is not near where I'd like it to be.

Or a carb loaded beer or two!cool.png

Did the 92k in 2:51 despite some mechanicals. Weather was good. Marshalls were great. Some horrible bunch riders, but all and all much easier than I expected (only 900 odd metres climbing). Should have gone harder but I had a mechanical in the first 600metres and was chasing the bunch all the time. Vrekpoort was nice but far from a killer ( at my slow speed of course!). Will definitely be back. Now for a nice Mtb race...