Slow, Fun & Unfit - 20 October 2012

DR ◣◢

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-36029-0-77853900-1350754846_thumb.jpg

Going through all that climbing during which lock4 had to walk a couple of times (Anaerobic system is not what it used to be) for this view from the top of the mountain. The northgate dome is also visible in the distance and is one of the reporting points for Lanseria. Go passed that point without speaking to lanseria tower and expect to get into a huge amount of k"k with ATC and ATNS =)

Edited by DeltaAlphaMike

Nice one guys!

@Lock4 how the new pedals or does the black knee explain all? Hope I see you at CM!!

@DAM when I am back from Sun City we doing NH!!!

@Madscot did you kick butt up this hill as well?

Nice one guys!

@Lock4 how the new pedals or does the black knee explain all? Hope I see you at CM!!

Me too!

Nice one guys!

Lock 4 came short while riding the dam wall at alberts farm. He did try to blame it on a dog but we all know better =)

Looking forward to it =)

post-36029-0-38639300-1350755374_thumb.jpg

And a panoramic view from the top thumbup1.gif thumbup1.gif

Nice! Is that the Photosynth app? Which route did you climb, Hearne or the other side, through Alberts and up?

post-36029-0-77853900-1350754846_thumb.jpg

The northgate dome is also visible in the distance and is one of the reporting points for Lanseria. Go passed that point without speaking to lanseria tower and expect to get into a huge amount of k"k with ATC and ATNS =)

Thank goodness for XPDR's!

Me too!

I will see you at The Palace...don't be late for dinner!

Sounds and looks like you guys had a great ride. Will be there next time.

Dig the photos. By the time you climbed up NH striking a mad pose seems like the right thing to do.

He he yeah. But just think what doing a climb like that will do for you if done regularly. Btw what was the total climbing that was done if you have that figure? Pretty pweeze

He he yeah. But just think what doing a climb like that will do for you if done regularly. Btw what was the total climbing that was done if you have that figure? Pretty pweeze

Just ride it with Alex Harris for a day - 30 times from Olivia's to the top... which according to my garmin is only 130 odd meters vertical.

But that is a one hell of a classic pose off.. thumbup1.gif

Just ride it with Alex Harris for a day - 30 times from Olivia's to the top... which according to my garmin is only 130 odd meters vertical.

But that is a one hell of a classic pose off.. thumbup1.gif

Interesting. I thought it would have been more. It could just be the steepness of the climb that is deceiving