Roll call for Nissan #4 at Van Gaalen on Sat

jcza

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have 2 cans of spike from cullinan race in the fridge, will bring them along.

Thanx Typhoon you can have my A batch position for collecting the goodies ha ha..... Just don't knock me off when you come charging past me, go easy...

I think I have 2 cans of spike from cullinan race in the fridge, will bring them along.

Thanx Typhoon you can have my A batch position for collecting the goodies ha ha..... Just don't knock me off when you come charging past me, go easy...

Now now...cmon gordie, if you want to run with the big dogs......lets see how long you can hold onto luus's wheel with your gangagreen-machine

Been drinking beers and busy eating a doughnuts so the gangagreen machine is missing some HP's in the motor, but I will make up for it at the beer and bomb session afterwards. Now that category I am fit for....

Been drinking beers and busy eating a doughnuts so the gangagreen machine is missing some HP's in the motor, but I will make up for it at the beer and bomb session afterwards. Now that category I am fit for....

Replace beer in the week with monster and then you have batlleplan my friend

PS Happy happy Swift01....40 years and still running A batch...go on my son!

@jcmeyerSS You should be faster without it, less drag, and with the rain prediction, less mud will stick to you mellow.png

I'm in.

Management made me shave the beard after SSWC but it's on the way back

Handlebars tjom...handlebars. instant street cred

@jcmeyerSS You should be faster without it, less drag, and with the rain prediction, less mud will stick to you mellow.png

Pink is also known to slow down bikes....... whistling.gif

To note:

post-15722-0-44260500-1350468735_thumb.jpg

Yeah if any of you see I chick in pink on a Scott "R0@|)" bike when you coming to VG please force her off the road as it is MTBbarbie and that's where she belongs, not on that horrible "T@RM@€"

Wow I can't even write those horrible words.

Yeah if any of you see I chick in pink on a Scott "R0@|)" bike when you coming to VG please force her off the road as it is MTBbarbie and that's where she belongs, not on that horrible "T@RM@€"

Wow I can't even write those horrible words.

arrghhh that chick! if i ever run into her, well, I'll run into her...what a chop.

Handlebars tjom...handlebars. instant street cred

Anyone second that I should rock a handlebar tashe on sat?