Roll call for Nissan #4 at Van Gaalen on Sat

jcza

Yeah if any of you see I chick in pink on a Scott "R0@|)" bike when you coming to VG please force her off the road as it is MTBbarbie and that's where she belongs, not on that horrible "T@RM@€"

Wow I can't even write those horrible words.

Whaaaaaaat....what's next, your boet becoming a roadie...hope she doesn't infect him...eish

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To late he is also doing the jacaranda satellite race.

How can you even speak to that woman...traitor.

To late he is also doing the jacaranda satellite race.

Pile him full of beers on friday night so he races with a mother of a hang over and hates it all the way

Replace beer in the week with monster and then you have batlleplan my friend

PS Happy happy Swift01....40 years and still running A batch...go on my son!

Didn't you know never to reveal or ask a person their age.... Now your going to pay for that with extra beer later

Yeah if any of you see I chick in pink on a Scott "R0@|)" bike when you coming to VG please force her off the road as it is MTBbarbie and that's where she belongs, not on that horrible "T@RM@€"

Wow I can't even write those horrible words.

arrghhh that chick! if i ever run into her, well, I'll run into her...what a chop.

Hahaha! Thanks Jc, just blew my cover! Please don't ride over me! If you see a little pink blur in your rear view mirror, don't worry, I'm just motor pacing ph34r.png

Hahaha! Thanks Jc, just blew my cover! Please don't ride over me! If you see a little pink blur in your rear view mirror, don't worry, I'm just motor pacing ph34r.png

Fine, I'll spare you. Someone out there must value you.

Didn't you know never to reveal or ask a person their age.... Now your going to pay for that with extra beer later

Why? Do you have a mangina?....it only applies to girls poephol.

Oh and because its you b-day today(extra spykerbomb) and because its your 40th(extra spykerbomb) and because you are A-batch(extra spykerbomb) you will have a few more shots on Saturday...administered by jcza

So since it's so close... and we'll be done LOOOONNNG before y'all... how about we try redeem our street cred by waiting at the finish with some cold ones?? thumbup1.gif

I'll believe it when I see it.

John......Nooooooooooooooooo. Thanks Yoko wink.png

Good luck for the race barbs, give it horns

Haha! Thanks Rouxtjie... same goes for you!

So since it's so close... and we'll be done LOOOONNNG before y'all... how about we try redeem our street cred by waiting at the finish with some cold ones?? thumbup1.gif

Done, but strafdoppe for you and mr merida