The MTN OFM Classic

Agteros

Ek het te vinnig begin dit hoekom ek toe maar gese het almal moet maar verby kom , daai is maar een probleem wat ek het.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the most shocking thing yesterday while we were passing the Baysvillage Shell traffic circle.There was a guy pounding a traffic marshal, could not believe what I was seeingeek.gif And to make it worse the marshal that the guy (idiot - scum of the earth in his 30's) was hitting was an old defenseless man just helping out us cyclists to safely go trough the crossing.Was about to stop and help but luckily some guys stopped the fight and it's right in front of the police station.

What a shocking site for eyes cursing.gif Can't believe there is people like that in the world.Hopefully the police and the guys that stopped the fight put that idiot in the hospital.

Saw the most shocking thing yesterday while we were passing the Baysvillage Shell traffic circle.There was a guy pounding a traffic marshal, could not believe what I was seeingeek.gif And to make it worse the marshal that the guy (idiot - scum of the earth in his 30's) was hitting was an old defenseless man just helping out us cyclists to safely go trough the crossing.Was about to stop and help but luckily some guys stopped the fight and it's right in front of the police station.

What a shocking site for eyes cursing.gif Can't believe there is people like that in the world.Hopefully the police and the guys that stopped the fight put that idiot in the hospital.

I fippen saw that. I didnt ride yesterday but was on my way somewhere. That oke was klapping the hell out of that old toppie. Cops pitched up and there was a big stand off. What a ****. Damduiker!

Still an awesome race this. I don't have the fitness at the moment so the AL group dropped me like a bad habit on the 2 hour mark.

I should have dropped off earlier because then I started enjoying the race. We formed a small group of about 8 for the next while which was much less nerve wrecking than the main bunch and once we hit the two climbs I just cruised home chatting to a few people along the way.

Thanks allot to the traffic department and the city who did a fantastic job.

There was a nasty crash in the AL group on the N1, I hope nobody was badly injured.

Edited by Showtime

I fippen saw that. I didnt ride yesterday but was on my way somewhere. That oke was klapping the hell out of that old toppie. Cops pitched up and there was a big stand off. What a ****. Damduiker!

Ek kon dit nie glo nie!You could see that the old toppie wanted nothing of the klappe that was coming his way and this was probably the first fight he ever was in.But don't worry.Karma is going to sort that kaalkop etter out. Edited by Wil6

Ek kon dit nie glo nie!You could see that the old toppie wanted nothing of the klappe that was coming his way and this was probably the first fight he ever was in.But don't worry.Karma is going to sort that kaalkop etter out.

Hope that bastard spent the night behind bars.

Saw some motorists getting very agitated with the marshals and having to wait at intersections, but luckily nothing like what you describe at Bays Village!!!

Ek kon dit nie glo nie!You could see that the old toppie wanted nothing of the klappe that was coming his way and this was probably the first fight he ever was in.But don't worry.Karma is going to sort that kaalkop etter out.

Was it a cyclist attacking a marshall? Did anyone get his number? Seriously that oke should be banned from all events for 2 years or something

Ek het nie die fight gesien nie, maar hoe kan iemand dit wil doen? Ek sou gestop het en sommer my fiets pomp gevat het en hom so paar opvoedende klampe gegee het.

Was it a cyclist attacking a marshall? Did anyone get his number? Seriously that oke should be banned from all events for 2 years or something

No it looked to me like a motorist.

How was your race Garf?What time did you manage?

Very well organised and run.

just a pity about the idiocy of having 2 events at the same venue at the same time and having people walk all the way around the stadium after finishing a 107k event!!!!!

o ja and having to pay 90 buck for a crap t-shirt!!!!!!!!

3h06. I think we rode toghether until the top of Albrecht when I stopped for a refill. I was on the white silverback.

Race went really well. Waited to bonk from km 40 but it never happened despite working at the front like a madman!

3h06. I think we rode toghether until the top of Albrecht when I stopped for a refill. I was on the white silverback.

Race went really well. Waited to bonk from km 40 but it never happened despite working at the front like a madman!

I lost contact with the front of our bunch just as we headed in town before the climb started on Harrismith street.Were you close to the two okes in the MTN kit?Climbed Harrismith, Albrecht and Lucas Steyn with them and then we formed a new group just before Noordstad heading out to the last stretch on the N1 and we finished strong.

No I was riding in front with that oke with the Red shirt. That oke was a bloody monster. But ja the whole thing shattered upon those climbs. I rode at the front past the golf courses. Then on top of Albrecht I stopped for water. Once we passed Noordstad we formed sort of a group and I dragged them all the way to the end before they sprinted away. I probably lost you whilst stopping for water. Or I was a group back from the start.