The MTN OFM Classic

Agteros

Why on earth do you want to ride tubeless at that pressure(2.5)?I'm running 1.7 - 1.9bar.There is a couple of Zinkplaat sections that is not fun at all.

Wil6, Lamber is riding his mtb at the road race...

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wil6, Lamber is riding his mtb at the road race...

What hboli4 said thumbup1.gif

Then again, if the race was in Mpumalanga you might expect zinkplaat sections on the tar clap.gif clap.gifclap.gif

for me things are going backwards, 3 years ago a managed to ge up to D group i am down graded to h. hopefullyi will get to ride ore next year

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone out there who will help me out by taking a fork down to OFM for me? I will drop it off at your place and arrange to have it collected from you.

Thanks

Almost finished working for today,then I'm off to the expo to register and then a lazy day tomorrow and will be supporting the Mtb event.See you guys Sunday.Hope you have a awesome racethumbup1.gif

Wil6 What bike you riding? I will look out for you Sunday in the 07h00 group? Once we hit the high way I will be hovering 10th wheel like Lance always does - although I will do it clean w00t.gif

Just came back from Bloemfontein. Lots of bikes on cars going south.

Stopped at Lillies in Bloem. They sell traffic delineators. Saw them loading a trailer and bakkie full of them for the race.

Wil6 What bike you riding? I will look out for you Sunday in the 07h00 group? Once we hit the high way I will be hovering 10th wheel like Lance always does - although I will do it clean w00t.gif

Yes I'm also in 7:00 group.I'm riding a Raleigh RC7000 and will also be wearing a Raleigh team kit.And you?

The Garf only rolls undercover due to numerous enemies made on the hub.

Naah! Whitish Neotel Silverback Team Issue, White helmet, Lance Armstrong glasses. Not sure about the clothes yet will check the weather.

If that doesnt help then here are some more clues.

I will wear black lycra pants

I will have a waterbottle on my bike (maybe even 2!!)

I will wear gloves

What colour is that Raleigh?

See ya on Sunday

Wind made the mtb quite a battle. Enjoyed the new bits of singletrack. Hopefully the legs are there tomorrow...