Cyclists and red traffic lights

MtbCpt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm. I've just checked out that site' date=' run by Seth Rotheringham, which is at best boring. But of interest was this video in the 'about' section. The man appears to be retarded. And somewhat arrogant. Possibly homosexual.

[/quote']

mmmmmmm a non-cyclist guy riding a scooter in CT. got to be gay!!!!!! thats why all the ladies in CT are so frustrated

LOLLOL - After all this I just had to have a look at his (Seth) site, - I think he is as nutty as a fruit cake, he is hilarious, (and I mean it in the nicest way really) - I mean getting attacked on the beach by someone with an umbrella - really, dont that only happen in "Mr Bean" movies?? 

...............and whats with that "movie" - I dont know, the guy has too much time on his hands.!Big%20smile

...............I wouldnt take his post on cyclists too seriously, I think he likes a bit of "Drama" in his life, he should write for some soapy.!

I made the mistake of opting to receive email notification of responses to this thread. HOW DO I TURN IT OFF CAUSE THIS THREAD IS GETTING BORING AND GOING NOWHERE.

Uhm, go and read that email again. CAREFULLY read the text above the second hyperlink...  DeadDeadDead

I wrote to this dude yesterday after I read this article. Here is his response.

Hey Zaid,

<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for the email.

The taxi drivers are irresponsible and the cops do their best to stop them.

Everyone freaks out about them and, yes, I hoot and scream and shout everytime they annoy me. A lot of people do.

Taxi drivers are generally irresponsible.

Cyclists aren't doing it because they're irresponsoible, they're doing it because it will upset their ride.

Anyway, thanks for the support.

Seth Rotherham

Editor

www.2oceansvibe.com

-----Original Message-----

From: php5.2.4.win3@wadns.net [mailto:php5.2.4.win3@wadns.net] On Behalf Of zaid.harris@etv.co.za

Sent: 22 January 2008 03:28 PM

To: editor@2oceansvibe.com

Subject: 2oceansvibe comment from Zaid Harris

Dear Mr Seth or Is it Officer Seth?,

While I don't condone cyclists jumping red lights. You have a valid point.Although I find your language abusive and offensive. Do you adopt the same attitude towards mini-bus taxi drivers? Do you drive up them and say "hey you! Why did jump that light?" Obviously not! So stop picking on cyclists because they are easy targets. You ain't no traffic cop. Some cyclists don't stop because its not safe to do so.

silverboy2008-01-23 09:27:53

Haaaay man, who cares, the guys a "Drama Queen" as someone else said.

I actually think he is quite funny, he certainly has a sense of humour,..................... take a deep breath and think happy thoughts, the poor guys probably dreading checking his e-mail now.

I ride the route which this queen patrols. So I don't wanna to be bugged by him next time. I want to be focussing on my "lactate build-up" silverboy2008-01-23 09:27:23

This sounds like the same Seth Tosertham twit who caused a slight ruckus on the hub quite awhile back (a year or 2 ago?) when he encouraged motorists to knock over cyclists, or something stupid along those lines.

Takes all types...