Protection needed for riding in SA

Peach.

In my old neighbourhood, boksburg north, things got a bit rough. I used to ride with a glock 9mm. Luckily only pulled it once.<br />Edit sp

Edited by Wayne Potgieter

That must be Photoshot....

Pun intended.

Definitely photshop ... that Pina has clearly replaced something else.!

In my old neighbourhood, boksburg north, things got a bit rough. I used to ride with a glock 9mm. Luckily only pulled it once.<br />Edit sp

I saw quite a few guys there cycling with AR15's slung over their backs.Also saw a few babes with guns todevil.gif

Its not strange to see that here in switz either, guys between 20 - 30 do compulsory military training and afterwards they keep there army issued weapons at home.

They have to report for regular compulsory shooting practise and they will sometimes ride by bike to the shooting range with rifle (SIg 550) as per the OP's pic. Often see them on the trains with full kit including rifles.

Its not strange to see that here in switz either, guys between 20 - 30 do compulsory military training and afterwards they keep there army issued weapons at home.

They have to report for regular compulsory shooting practise and they will sometimes ride by bike to the shooting range with rifle (SIg 550) as per the OP's pic. Often see them on the trains with full kit including rifles.

I find it a bit weird for Euro Countries.Here we have Army guys riding with 50mil on the H1 and H2 Hummers.They never have a ammo box on so i guess it's just scare tactics.

Maybe SA Army should try that ;)

The swiss guys never have ammo with them either, they get issued the ammo at the range and are not allowed to take it home as far as i understand. Although judging by the occasional reported suicide and family shooting it seems like ammo does land up going home....

They are a shooting happi bunch, there are loads of outdoor shooting ranges and crossbow ranges scattered around the country side.