CYCLE HOUSE

LOUIS 29

My vida1 frame cracked 4weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a new frame. Every time we phone cycle house they have a diffrent excuse yesterday they told me they don't even know where the frame is. I'm getting very angry with them

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vida1 frame cracked 4weeks ago and I'm still waiting for a new frame. Every time we phone cycle house they have a diffrent excuse yesterday they told me they don't even know where the frame is. I'm getting very angry with them

Did you speak to Anton directly?

They are sometimes a bit disorganized but I've only had good service from Anton. He even delivered my bicycle to my house after hours when I couldn't make their shop closing time.

I have had nothing but good service from them. I dont take my bike anywhere else.

I also had a problem with a Silverback frame and had a delay but once they received the new frame I got the bike back the same day. I would suggest chatting to Anton and I am sure he will get it sorted chop-chop

Edited by Grondpad

Just out of interest where did your frames crack? I also have the Vida 1 and it may help to keep an eye on these areas.

It's probably not the Cycle shop that is holding the process up but when there is a situation like this I think the bike shop should always keep the customer informed of what's happening with the Frame/parts that are being replaced. Just cc the customer in when emailing Silverback, this way the Bike Shop can keep their side of the dealing clear and the customer can see what the holdup is

Louis take a chill pill you seem really pissed off :)

Edited by fabes

Don't think it's Silverback, I dropped my Storm 1 off at my LBS on Monday this week and the new frame had been delivered Thursday morning.

Then again, who knows the reason...

Kom ons sit net gou al die feite op die tafel.Klient RY al met nuwe vida frame wat al WEEK terug oorgebou is.Dis n leen frame omrede silverback wag vir 2013 vida frames om in te kom .Sodra ons datum het op nuwe frame se aankoms sal ons presies kan se wanneer frame in die winkel sal wees.Dit speit my om te sien dat moeite nie waardeur word nie.Fiets was binne dag oorgebou vandat ons frame gekry het.

Anton

Cycle House