Fox Evolution Bib Shorts

DR ◣◢

I have a set - been riding them for about a year now - not the coolest in hot weather (craft for that) bibs around, but they are by far the strongest looking material of all the cycling shorts I have, and look like they will take a beating and come back for more.

Definately good value at 599 as an everyday/training bib - I will stick to craft for racing, but they are mad expensive compared to the fox ones.

I also just bought the Craft active ones, also similar pricing from Solomons, very nice for their budget offering. Havent ever seen any stock of the Fox ones.

post-18770-0-68688700-1351676962_thumb.jpeg

Thanks for the reply.

Will order and see. Plan to use them for the 24h :o

Hope they are cool enough for that.

Took delivery this morning.

Really impressed with the quality. The fit is also spot on according to the size chart. Always a tricky one when ordering online.

I'm a 34 waist and 1.8m tall. The large fits perfectly.

My old Cape Storm bib served me really well. Hope to say the same for the Fox ones. First ride will be very soon and I will update after that.

Really impressed with the quality. The fit is also spot on according to the size chart. Always a tricky one when ordering online.

My old Cape Storm bib served me really well. Hope to say the same for the Fox ones. First ride will be very soon and I will update after that.

ph34r.png

Let me know how they treat you on the trails, would like to get a pair myself...

Had to choose between 2 pairs of these or 1 pair of entry level Assos.

Read a lot of reviews and 2 pairs made more sense.

Hope I chose wisely :o

• 3 weeks later...

Had to choose between 2 pairs of these or 1 pair of entry level Assos.

Read a lot of reviews and 2 pairs made more sense.

Hope I chose wisely ohmy.png

Did you order?

Mine came this morning & will try them out @ CQ tomorrow...

I've been using these for the past couple of training rides and initially I found them to be a tad uncomfortable. It took about 2 rides and 3 washes to get the stiffness out of the chamois.

Now they are really comfortable with a fantastic fit and feel. Very happy with the purchase.

From CRC they work out to R820 each after import and shipping.

Wait till after the 24h and ill give you proper feedback.