Langebaan Lagoon Cycle Challenge

Cippo

I only realised afterwards you have the recce. My mind is still 'DEURMEKETAAR' after seeing that pics about a certain Dale.

She's real sweet on the tarmac, man.

In good time, you'll meet her.

happy.png

Have a good race on Sat.

Looking forward to the race report.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note to newcomers, If its your 'first' upgrade to a new number then you don't pay, otherwise the 50 Nelsons apply.

Aah yes good point upgrade from z number is indeed free. Was to lazy to type that bit blush.png.

Aah yes good point upgrade from z number is indeed free. Was to lazy to type that bit http://1.1.1.2/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png.

Ok, going to their offices tommorow to get mine and Colliehonds new numbers. Edited by Micky Mouse

Possible light rain. Weather SA

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/shaheedosman/B4430842-6CDB-46F8-90BD-248F36741359-436-00000039DC771426.jpg

Accuweather

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q605/shaheedosman/AFCDDE27-51E1-438B-8419-ACFCA9D2CF59-436-00000039E5F4B61D.jpg

Wind looks ok though.

Anybody want to ride together to the race on Saturday morning?

I am based in Plattekloof / Edgemead area

i am also heading that way with the H1 so if someone also needs a lift let me know. i am leaving around 05:00 from tableview and will finish shooting at 11:00 and then head back for airport to 94.7 so no later than 11:00

Capcha, do you have space for the bike? I have a towbar mounted bike rack that I could bring along, that is if you have a towbar ofcourse.

Anybody want to ride together to the race on Saturday morning?

I am based in Plattekloof / Edgemead area

If Capcha cant pick you up I might have place for you. PM me with address and cell, will check my mail the morning.

Edited by MCipollini

If Capcha cant pick you up I might have place for you. PM me with address and cell, will check my mail the morning.

Thanks. I got sorted with Capcha thumbup1.gif

Ok, going to their offices tommorow to get mine and Colliehonds new numbers.

Training paying off, MM.

lekka!

Have a cool race.

Edited by Puncheur

Can't WAIT for this ride! Stunning ride in the reserve with very little wind and a great day out! thumbup1.gif

Have to say, i love the whole 'stunning ride, great views' vibe but I promise you the majority of the views I ever see are either the inside of my eyeballs, the next 10m of tarmac (and any wheels in that space) or my legs turning as i will them on...

Still yet to finish a race other than the argus where I took in any view apart from the road in front and the steady ticking of the distance on my computer.