Ultimate HubberSSSS!!!!

Lamber

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top forumming

I have a Stag Lager beer tray at home from when I was writing about beer for The Star. Can't remember the brew from my youth though. Before my time? Do you recall it?

I have a Stag Lager beer tray at home from when I was writing about beer for The Star. Can't remember the brew from my youth though. Before my time? Do you recall it?

Can remember the name but can't remember the beer. There was also Ohlsons Lager, not sure if it was a SAB brand.

You the worst partner ever!

Sure Mike will agree after dragging me around Berg & Bush for 3 days whistling.gif

Can remember the name but can't remember the beer. There was also Ohlsons Lager, not sure if it was a SAB brand.

Started of my career with SAB, did frequent trips to KBL(botswana)...St Louis Lager...winner wenna

Sure Mike will agree after dragging me around Berg & Bush for 3 days whistling.gif

dont care about that...we had fun, we get on well..thumbup1.gif

I'm going solo

lekker, hopefully the company doesn't think I am a poephol next payday...nice bonus = entry for j2c

lekker, hopefully the company doesn't think I am a poephol next payday...nice bonus = entry for j2c

Do it!! I'm holding thumbs man thumbup1.gif