Scout Hall DJ session - Friday 16h00

Super_mil

Ive been out of town for a while. Are the Friday sessions still happening? Or are we waiting for it to dry up?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive been out of town for a while. Are the Friday sessions still happening? Or are we waiting for it to dry up?

No reason not to resurrect it this Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

So… Scout Hall Thursday?

With all the rain the line may require some work. The run in is definitely very rough.

I'll check out the jumps on my way home from work today and let you know (*obviously this is subject to me having a blazing Strava run).

Thanks. The pic is from May 2010, just when I was learning to jump.

Unfortunately my style hasn't improved at all.

Well, it seems like like we'll have quite a gathering come Friday afternoon. thumbup1.gif

Should be fun

Chaps is this area in JHB/ Gauteng ? if so please may someone share some light as to where it is ?

With all the rain the line may require some work. The run in is definitely very rough.

I'll check out the jumps on my way home from work today and let you know (*obviously this is subject to me having a blazing Strava run).

Let us know. Might be able to get out there tomorrow with a spade and pick.

Chaps is this area in JHB/ Gauteng ? if so please may someone share some light as to where it is ?

Quoting a friend "Google" (fellow hubber) the jumps are by those trees on the Spruit,... haha Right next to Bryanston Scout hall.

So what was the verdict, judge?

So what was the verdict, judge?

Verdict is that they're rideable, but take along a slasher with you as they are quite overgrown.

Also, possibly take along a rake just to move some of the soft stuff that has accumulated at the base of the jumps.

At some point we're going to have to call a build day (before the soil dries out) and get these puppies prepped for winter.

Quoting a friend "Google" (fellow hubber) the jumps are by those trees on the Spruit,... haha Right next to Bryanston Scout hall.

Shot !!

I may go over there for an hour or so to ride this afternoon but only if I have a 'buddy' in case of a spill. Most of the other guys are away so if anybody else is keen to ride then let me know.

I would be keen, but I have class, any chance anyone will be there tomorrow?

I would be keen, but I have class, any chance anyone will be there tomorrow?

Let's do it tomorrow then, I'll message you on FB.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay peoples, it is high time we had a build day at the jumps, would be ideal to do it soon as the soil is just damp enough, how would next Friday suit, 4th of April?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived