Double century

chucky

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain what you are thinking headhunter

udx.....my thoughts are: That through the course of history, it hasn't taken too much effort (on an instigator's part); to change groups from normally law abiding souls, into a mob, that do not think about the consequences of their actions and what it may cause. You get my drift now?

I would like to know if it is possible to ride the portage zone, I'm sure many will agree that a 350m long walk on gravel will ruin their carbon slippers. I am not going to walk in mine. Anybody know if we can ride it?

Otherwise we can put in a splash pool at the 30 Minute Stop-Go and call it a Triathlon.

Thanks ;-)

Otherwise we can put in a splash pool at the 30 Minute Stop-Go and call it a Triathlon.

Thanks ;-)

:-D

I would like to know if it is possible to ride the portage zone, I'm sure many will agree that a 350m long walk on gravel will ruin their carbon slippers. I am not going to walk in mine. Anybody know if we can ride it?

Thanks ;-)

also not to keen to walk with my shoes

Thanks ;-)

I emailed the organizers and David Bellairs called me back re various issues.

Sadly David wasn't very helpful and basically told me to just run the gravel bit in my carbon shoes. Not sure what shoes he has but mine don't offer much grip and I battle walking when wearing them.

He told me he has done millions of races trying to change the topic the whole time.

Just the right time for cramping!

Hope the organisers have chilled Coke ready before remounting my bike...

:-D

they sent a mail and check the website, it's going ahead as planned, but will confirm later in the week

Seems we might even get some rain, should make the 350m gravel section even more interesting

I might not be with my team by that stage, but if I am I'll try riding and slipping it. It shouldn't be too bad as the local farmers use it. Then again...