SSWC 2013 - Italy

Thug

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

We entered this week. Can't wait. Also spending a week in Alp Duez and a week in Les Gets. Nothing like 3 weeks of alpine mountain biking!!

Haha - very funny. That's why our local bike technical advisor is going to have to offer his services before we go!!!

• 1 month later...

All the best to Amy Beth McDougall who is on the plane to defend the World Championship she won last year.

Even after suffering concussion and re-arranged face from a faceplant at Worlds last Saturday!

All the best to Amy Beth McDougall who is on the plane to defend the World Championship she won last year.

Even after suffering concussion and re-arranged face from a faceplant at Worlds last Saturday!

We were right at the rock garden when she went over. Man it looked painful. We spoke to her in the pits on Sunday and her face was black and blue. One tough young lady... Good luck Amy!

Wonder if Burry will race and try defend his tattoo?

How sad is this comment now? at the time, no one would have dreamt it possible that this young legend would no longer be with us...