2013 94.7 - Here's 5 things I wouldn't mind seeing next year

Andymann

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect - thank you Danglethumbup1.gif

Pity you couldn't have given me a fix to get them racing tandems out the way going up heartbreak! Anyways, my bad for not being wide awake!

PS - Didn't u miss riding?

Edited by rattlesnake

Perfect - thank you Danglethumbup1.gif

Pity you couldn't have given me a fix to get them racing tandems out the way going up heartbreak! Anyways, my bad for not being wide awake!

PS - Didn't u miss riding?

thumbup1.gif

I quite enjoyed the sidelines biggrin.png

Racing tandems to start after VA, VB and VC.

I think the tandems should start in their corrected seeding position.

Fast groups of tandems passing the groups ahead of them is unfair on both the tandems and the groups being passed.

Also agree 100% on encouraging everyone to keep left - lot's of close shaves wrt this.

Agree on iPods being banned.

Lastly, I understand from Racetech that the groups starting time is allocated to everyone in the group and not the time you actually cross the line???

Could this really be so?

Our ~Group Q according to the MC was one of the biggest and we were at the back, probably 2 minutes or more behind the given start time of 07:35.

Still - overall - these are just constructive criticisms - a really well organised event overall and 3 cheers to everyone involved.

Rob

I agree .My mtb SAS seeding is B and i was seeded in group mm .I would love to see how the other mtb roadies or SS people did with the 94.7.I am not planning to buy a roadbike to do one race a year

Hey Blitzer

How's life after the CPT?

• 3 weeks later...

My request: MC to please mention to each group in the pens before starting: please keep to the left, pass to the right.

YES!!!

We had a massive group accident in this years race after some pr#ck dived to the right and into our group which was passing him.

YES!!!

We had a massive group accident in this years race after some pr#ck dived to the right and into our group which was passing him.

I know the MC repeated this a few times in the pen @ the mtb event. obviously, it wasn't really directed at the participants, they all did what the hell they wanted anyway.