Die Burger Cycle Tour

Cippo

Bleh, I thought that might be the case. Thanks!

you do not have to collect in person so get someone to collect for you.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember to smile like the BOSS. My camera will be on you. biggrin.png Amazing how that always happens. people will be dead moeg but as soon as they see a camera, they pop a wheelie or give the biggest smile then once the shot has been taken they back to slogging. I love my job

you do not have to collect in person so get someone to collect for you.

You can get someone to collect it for you just make you sure they got your name and race number.

Remember to smile like the BOSS. My camera will be on you. biggrin.png Amazing how that always happens. people will be dead moeg but as soon as they see a camera, they pop a wheelie or give the biggest smile then once the shot has been taken they back to slogging. I love my job

I'll do a one-handed Sagan wheelie up Ol Helz...

Wait for it!

;-D

Guest Frail4Life

No cameras. I will be in disguise. Undercover cycling fanatic.

Yeah but one always remember the fun and never the dead moeg. That is just part of the game. wink.png And capturing that moeggeit on a photo is just wrong. I have one such a photo. and every time I look at that photo I remember exactly how I felt. O wait! that is why I train so hard. I promised myself never to feel like that again. So maybe it is not such a bad idea. tongue.png

Guest Frail4Life

Blonde wig, Bru??

Not saying anything.Men with white coats???

Guest Frail4Life

Hope tomorrow is not so Humid!

Berg wind blowing this side.

its hot out there mense. just came back from hout bay and im totaly stuffed. wind picking up again ggrrrr.

I'll do a one-handed Sagan wheelie up Ol Helz...

Wait for it!

;-D

Guys do u see puncheurs statement?? Dale u have no choice now, u gotto do it. u cant fake it to make it.

Guest Frail4Life

its hot out there mense. just came back from hout bay and im totaly stuffed. wind picking up again ggrrrr.

I checked you training, ja the wind is Hotzzzz!

Guys do u see puncheurs statement?? Dale u have no choice now, u gotto do it. u cant fake it to make it.

If he pulls it off you need to post that pic here Capcha.