i have to sit this one out...she had an op on her hands today..carpel tunnels

ill console myself with some VG and the redstone race on monday

Edited by Mike Bike

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are these 100% the routes for this years race?

System only relies on checking when u pass check points. It does not matter how u get between the points. Water points, spectator points, start, finish, some other points of interest loaded. Have not worried about how u get from point to point or the order of the points but this is ok if everybody does the same route. People who cut the stage short end at the bottom of the leader board because they don't pass all points. Warning though, purpose of the system is to let your friends know how u are going, not navigation. If you use it for nav u stand a good chance of getting lost

How do I get everything on the bakkie maybe I must leave the bike at home .What do you think?

Leave everything else at home, just bring the bike!!

deflated 2 tires, topped up with stans... only to find only 1 bomb in the camelback.... guess its off to the LBS first thing tomorrow before i make the trip to Sabie....

unsure.png

Dis nat in Sabie het vanoggend gaan ry en dis bewolk bring al julle "wet Stuff" saam dit gaan n modder Feast wees

Race done. Some very hard climbing the last 2 days. Around 1,500m each day and very steep in places. Overall race experience was fantastic. Bleeding from the eyes up the climbs and crying with delight on the fantastic single track coming down.

However, Sabie needs to wake up. It won town of the year, not sure how. Maybe the other contenders were Baghdad & Mogadishu. Hotels are expensive, which is fine but jeez the service and food is poor. Saying that I'll be back in Feb for MTN series.

Do it again? Definitely but will stay in self catering accommodation.