Rant: Bryton software

Christopher Brunsdon

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryton is tops.Send Jason a mail today sunday and he replied within 5 min placed a order today will get it this week.There is a few problems but I still like my bryton,I think we must just get into the unit and get to know all it's uses

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please tell me how to delete the History on my Bryton Rider 35 on the new Bryton bridge software?

I hate how the sw is always running

The icon is always in the taskbar, close it and after a while its back again

Don't like when apps do this

the new software is sooo much better. much more user friendly...one more improvement i could do with is the ability for it remember emails and logins..

the new software is sooo much better. much more user friendly...one more improvement i could do with is the ability for it remember emails and logins..

It's better, yes. I had one bug where I first grabbed the bdx to my computer and then uploaded it.... and on Bryton it showed my trip as 0.00km. Played around a bit and it got sorted thereafter.

Edit: Maybe the devs can add a remember-me feature? It's very very very very very annoying to have to login (and type from scratch) my login details each time.

Edited by Bianchi

Can someone please tell me how to delete the History on my Bryton Rider 35 on the new Bryton bridge software?

only way i can see is through the device.....also need some elightenment

I've had a 30 for over a year. You soon understand that Bryton uses it's clients as software guinea pigs. We're always waiting for the next firmware upgrade in the hope that some promised feature will actually work.

I've given up on the navigation, and I'm using mine as a glorified bike computer. The only good thing about these units is the battery life.

The software also irrretates me but the unit can take a beating .2crashes that broke the mounts ,unit still works fine

To manage the device only visit www.brytonsport.com/device

The Device manager will include Manage Track option this week....

it does not list any history through that. before when i uploaded it deleted the history after the upload. now it does not do that nor list anything under "My Device"

it does not list any history through that. before when i uploaded it deleted the history after the upload. now it does not do that nor list anything under "My Device"

You wanted a place to delete data on device, this link takes you there, to view history go to "my data" that will show your history......the new Device Manager coming this week will be exactly what you need.

You wanted a place to delete data on device, this link takes you there, to view history go to "my data" that will show your history......the new Device Manager coming this week will be exactly what you need.

I think we missing each other. The "my data" section gives you access to history that you have already downloaded off the device. But if you see from the pic below, I have 4 items in my history on my device, but no means of accessing them through the software to delete (you used to see them listed where the ??? are). In fact i have also realised that there is no easy way to delete the history on the actual unit itself except through "Settings/System/Erase Data" which i was not to keen on.

post-7169-0-06662500-1355682377_thumb.png

The site is updating as we chat.....if your data is on Brytonsport delete it fom the devce manually for now, all data except user data option. As mentioned a Device Manager Upgrade is due this week with a full track management tool...we are moving away from the flash components on the site that are limiting fast and smooth data capture and access for many users. Will make a post here when released.