Training group from CWC in the week!!! Come join!

CWC Online

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekka ride again this morning ... see you guys and gals next week ... have a safe and fast burger!

post-4352-0-52067000-1354204447_thumb.jpg

If this is your first Die Burger, this is how not to wear your helmut! :D

post-4352-0-17059000-1354204603_thumb.jpg

What the problem is?

Can your bike not ride 20 kilometerkies to a training ride?

That's not a problem getting there at 5:30 is

Awesome ride this morning ... thanks guys and gal! thumbup1.gif

See you again in the morning! 5:30am from the shop!

post-4352-0-42532200-1354118636_thumb.jpg

Must have been a long training ride! I see one guy has his overnight bag on his back. Where did you stay over?

Must have been a long training ride! I see one guy has his overnight bag on his back. Where did you stay over?

Hermanus ... connections my bru ... connections!

Awesome riding weather and great attendance again this week ... see you guys and gals again next week! thumbup1.gif

post-4352-0-83116900-1354798589_thumb.jpg

Average speed you guys do??

im keen to join as from 2 weeks time....

just querying avr speed because i will be cycling +- 40kms to the shop from the southern suburbs every morning to join....Oh, and then il have to do 40kms back home, unless i can leave my bike in the store and take public transport which might save me ALOT of energy??!!

Average speed you guys do??

im keen to join as from 2 weeks time....

just querying avr speed because i will be cycling +- 40kms to the shop from the southern suburbs every morning to join....Oh, and then il have to do 40kms back home, unless i can leave my bike in the store and take public transport which might save me ALOT of energy??!!

In order to get there at 5:30 what time would you leave home?

Where do you commute from?

i would have to leave VERY early LOL, prob around 4am side....

i live in Plumstead but work in Bellville(cnr Voortrekker and Durban Rd)

i have wanted to cycle to work but we don't have any shower facilities herethumbdown.gif

If i could leave my bike in Bellville then i could take a metroFail train through to Bellville and that would be at like 4:30am that i would leave home..

offtopic.gif Tankman, i was told that i should come see you regarding my new purchse of the Garmin Edge 500, apparently you can give me the run down in ALOT less time than it will take me to read the manual, and you will make it alot less confusing...

so you can expect me in the course of next week for your advise adviCewink.png

Edited by FootballingCyclist

offtopic.gif Tankman, i was told that i should come see you regarding my new purchse of the Garmin Edge 500, apparently you can give me the run down in ALOT less time than it will take me to read the manual, and you will make it alot less confusing...

so you can expect me in the course of next week for your advisewink.png

Looking forward to meeting you, join us for a ride, pop in for a coffee at our coffee shop and we will have a chat and sort you Garmin out onetime!

thumbup1.gif

We average around 31km/h and sometimes a bit faster when into the wind! wink.png

thats actually fast taking into account the number of intersections/4 ways stops you have to negotiate from the shop to the bottom of polka.

do you ride down old oak past aandrag , bottelray and then into annandale?

thats actually fast taking into account the number of intersections/4 ways stops you have to negotiate from the shop to the bottom of polka.

do you ride down old oak past aandrag , bottelray and then into annandale?

Our riding average is probably closer to 37km/h keeping all that in mind. (its a flat route!!)

Nope, we dont go down old oak or past Andrag, we have a little detour down Bill Bezuidenhout, Strand Street through Kuilsriver.

I presume there is a free 'caffeine doping system' in place at the end of the training ride, courtesy of the in-house coffee shop.

*grin*

If you can get the coffee man to be here at 7:30, I'm sure we can make a plan!

On the other hand, a coffee connoisseur like yourself would probably be able to whip up a couple of espressos & creamy cappuccino’s! wink.png

Edited by Tankman