Swamp Thing - my new AM build

DR ◣◢

More to the point - where did you get them in greeeeeen!?

The tyres? They are black. Bought off CRC a while back to test them. Was R135 for the wire bead version.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tyres? They are black. Bought off CRC a while back to test them. Was R135 for the wire bead version.

Yeah, the tyres are black. Just not a very good photographer :P

Hmmm nice build, I see you going with clip ins, been contemplating that seeing how lately my feet keep coming my flats over jumps or hard bumps.

I am waiting on the rubber queens to arrive, should be here next week, Hope it fits my bike, otherwise I will have to sell it.

Hmmm nice build, I see you going with clip ins, been contemplating that seeing how lately my feet keep coming my flats over jumps or hard bumps.

I am waiting on the rubber queens to arrive, should be here next week, Hope it fits my bike, otherwise I will have to sell it.

Ive been riding clipped in on trails all the time.

DH and more extreme gravity riding however is a different beast. I prefer to ride flats for that.

Guest Omega Man

Ive been riding clipped in on trails all the time.

DH and more extreme gravity riding however is a different beast. I prefer to ride flats for that.

I changed to clips for everything after France. I did a run the other day with flats and almost crapped myself. My feet were all over the place like an ADHD kid on Monster.

I changed to clips for everything after France. I did a run the other day with flats and almost crapped myself. My feet were all over the place like an ADHD kid on Monster.

I have been on flats for about 2 months now, and now that I've got used to them, I have to say I find them alot more "fun". I feel like I can be a right hooligan when cornering and just drop the inside leg if I over do it. Also I have all the cool new scars on my shins from my recent attempts to learn to bunny hop "properly". And as we all know chicks love scar, especially red ones as they bleed faster.

Get some flatsthumbup1.gif

Guest Omega Man

I have been on flats for about 2 months now, and now that I've got used to them, I have to say I find them alot more "fun". I feel like I can be a right hooligan when cornering and just drop the inside leg if I over do it. Also I have all the cool new scars on my shins from my recent attempts to learn to bunny hop "properly". And as we all know chicks love scar, especially red ones as they bleed faster.

Get some flatshttp://1.1.1.2/bmi/cdn.bikehub.co.za/forum//public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif

Haha. got Straitline flats and Blackspire's that i've used once. I love flats but in SA where there's no free speed clips are quicker.

Edited by Omega Man

Slowly getting everything together and will post pics of the build later

For now I leave you with this.

post-22685-0-67770600-1354778639_thumb.jpg

You'll soon hate that stem, it creaks more than a crackendale!!

You'll soon hate that stem, it creaks more than a crackendale!!

Good to know since it costs a small fortune.

Guest Omega Man

Good to know since it costs a small fortune.

If that's out what about that little spank one. I like. Spike I think.

Edited by Omega Man