Rapha Festive 500

Lexx

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure - if I wake up early I might sneak miles on the road bike otherwise it will be MTB in the afternoon. Are you in town tomorrow?

nope will stay this side til the 26th i think. prob VG tomorrow..may have to do a quick trip to work as well

Starting with a 110km Tomorrow Morning. But its going to get Tougher, seeing as I'm working this whole week..

I am doing this stupidity. Anyone keen on a nice long slow ride Friday? Fourways area.

Oh and Jozi peeps who need good distance: Suikerbosrand Saturday morning 7am. 2 - 3 laps. Unless anyone has a better idea.

WTF??? Some dude has done 46,912.4 already. Did he fly from Japan to New York and left his Garmin on?

His name is Kenji Nishino

江戸川区, 東京都, 日本

So much for my 40km effort this morning whistling.gif

WTF??? Some dude has done 46,912.4 already. Did he fly from Japan to New York and left his Garmin on?

江戸川区, 東京都, 日本

holy crap....its mistake for sure...

江戸川区, 東京都, 日本

Umm... Mustve. Physically impossible to have done that already. 40km is good. I did 23.

Umm... Mustve. Physically impossible to have done that already. 40km is good. I did 23.

JC you top of the leader board for SAthumbup1.gif

JC you top of the leader board for SAthumbup1.gif

Early days Mike sure I won't be there for long. Hope to have a early morning ride tomorrow morning before I start putting loads of food in my pie hole. I emailed Strava and I see it is fixed.

Nice incentive to get on your bike.

More reason to have another slice of Christmas pudding!

True.

Clever challenge.