Flippa

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, after this little incident took place:

http://www.thehubsa....s/#entry1817303

I was fortunate enough to have the insurance pay out for my loss.

Cool, I thought, I can build myself a decent SS. Reynolds 853 frame, XT brakes, reasonable wheels.

If I look at what arrived in the post today, I seem to have lost sight of my goal somewhat.cursing.gif eek.gif oops.gif oops.gif oops.gif oops.gif oops.gif

I get that on occasion dude. Gives me a permanent stare of death from the better half...

EDIT: Gonna be a flippin nice bike when it's done dude...

Edited by cptmayhem

I notice you have a problem. Rather hand it over to me :-)

I think its my problem to solve. Thanks for the offer of helpeek.gif

BTW, nice avatar. Been there, done that, bought that T shirt.

Haha. You've probably just doubled the initial 'planned' spend with those bad boys!

Pretty much. Problem is, the frame I was looking at, seems a little pedestrian for these components.

Pretty much. Problem is, the frame I was looking at, seems a little pedestrian for these components.

I'll send you some pedestrian components for your pedestrian fame and take your non pedestrian components for my non pedestrian frame ;)

What frame(s) are you considering?

Don't you just hate when that happens?

I'll send you some pedestrian components for your pedestrian fame and take your non pedestrian components for my non pedestrian frame wink.png

What frame(s) are you considering?

Was considering the Pipedream Skookum in 853, but now I'm leaning towards the Ti Skookum or the Lynskey Ridgeline SL29 or possibly the Kona Raijin

Was considering the Pipedream Skookum in 853, but now I'm leaning towards the Ti Skookum or the Lynskey Ridgeline SL29 or possibly the Kona Raijin

Either of the Pipedreams...