On the way back from the FastOne

Sabre484

Jason thats not the attitudeto have. I know what your saying' date=' but you have to abide by the rules. Trust me, nobody wants to see a post "TCS run over on highway"
[/quote']

Tinkoff Computer Systems are in town?

Ahhh... How did I know you were gonna say something... I'll mail you my training route so you can knock me over some time when I skip a red light at 4 AM

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michelle

... and hey, at least they weren't going through RED TRAFFIC LIGHTS LOL

Jason thats not the attitudeto have. I know what your saying' date=' but you have to abide by the rules. Trust me, nobody wants to see a post "TCS run over on highway"
[/quote'] GreyOwl my son... Listen and listen to me carefully now LOLWink, some cyclists will always ride 2 or 3 abreast, will always skip traffic lights when they red at 4 AM in the morning even stop streets and will always ride back on the highway after the Hyper in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc...

....you forgot one more Jason....that cyclists will also always blame motorists when they get flattened........ riding 2 or 3 abreast, will always skip traffic lights when they red at 4 AM in the morning even stop streets and will always ride back on the highway after the Hyper in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc...

Cyclenut' date=' I would rather take the highway than that road!!!  When the sister still worked at Kopanong Hospital that strech of road (Vereeniging to Walkerville) was called the weekend death stretch.  No ways!!![/quote']

I understand but we took it for the following reasons:

a) we had a support vehicle

b) it means playing by the rules of the road

c) it means getting less abuse than Jason

....you forgot one more Jason....that cyclists will also always blame motorists when they get flattened........ riding 2 or 3 abreast' date=' will always skip traffic lights when they red at 4 AM in the morning even stop streets and will always ride back on the highway after the Hyper in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc... [/quote'] Thanks Delgado, it's always the cyclist fault! If you're in the yellow lane looking at the sun rise and get knocked, it's our fault, it doesn't matter what...

I love peoples candid attitudes when it comes to their own wrong doings. "Its ok, we are not doing any harm" Yip, maybe...but at the end of the day you just make another contribution to stupidity.

And blatantly break the law.

I understand but we took it for the following reasons:

a) we had a support vehicle

b) it means playing by the rules of the road

c) it means getting less abuse than Jason
Apparently support vehicles make it even worse! Jason2008-01-29 00:40:21

....you forgot one more Jason....that cyclists will also always blame motorists when they get flattened........ riding 2 or 3 abreast' date=' will always skip traffic lights when they red at 4 AM in the morning even stop streets and will always ride back on the highway after the Hyper in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc... [/quote'] Thanks Delgado, it's always the cyclist fault! If you're in the yellow lane looking at the sun rise and get knocked, it's our fault, it doesn't matter what...
Nope..not always the cyclists fault by any means and I certainly never suggested that but it certainly is our fault when..... we ride 2 or 3 abreast, will always skip traffic lights when they red at 4 AM in the morning even stop streets and will always ride back on the highway after the Hyper in 2009, 2010, 2011 etc... !!!!

I love peoples candid attitudes when it comes to their own wrong doings. "Its ok' date=' we are not doing any harm" Yip, maybe...but at the end of the day you just make another contribution to stupidity.
[/quote']I know it's wrong!! But you can't do sh*t about it!! You will always get the one or few or however many that will take the law in to their own hands and give the rest a bad name!!

Geez... we live in SA and there's other bit's of sh*t going on and you're concerned about cyclist on a highway with a support vehicle.

I love peoples candid attitudes when it comes to their own wrong doings. "Its ok' date=' we are not doing any harm" Yip, maybe...but at the end of the day you just make another contribution to stupidity.
[/quote']I know it's wrong!! But you can't do sh*t about it!! You will always get the one or few or however many that will take the law in to their own hands and give the rest a bad name!!

Geez... we live in SA and there's other bit's of sh*t going on and you're concerned about cyclist on a highway with a support vehicle.

Hey Jason...  I agree they are going to ride there and we can not stop this but what really worries me is do you think that they have paid there TV licence fee???? Now there is a huge issue...

[quote=JasonIt's not going to change. I did not ride on the highway... Had the bike on the rack and got home to watch the first ball of the ODI between SA and West Indies... I understand your point and frustrations... Now understand me and don't frustrate me Tongue

Ja, and tried to take out the entire MTN, Konica Minolta, and Absolute Systems/Bulk Pack Meat teams in the process - sneaky move that, TCS would have been proud of you Big%20smile

No. We are concerned about the cyclist. And you can do S#!t about it J. Its easier to condone it, than to write an obituary.