Cape Town Moonlight Mass - 28 Dec

Cycle Factory

post-2031-0-06213400-1356426336_thumb.png

Don't miss the last ride for 2012! As per usual cyclist will meet at 21:00 under the Green Point Circle and around 21:15 we leave the circle through Granger Bay Boulevard and turn left into Beach Road and onto the Moullie Point on Beach Road up Three Anchor Bay Road left onto Green Point Main Road into Riebeek Street and we re-group at the bottom of Long Street. Once we re-group the fun part begins, we take over Long street in masses! You cant miss us! Down Loop Street right into Longmarket Street and into Green Market Square.

MyCiti has extended operating hours for #moonlightmass and will have a return bus to Table View leaving Civic Centre 23:00. Ride is max 1 hour, 12km's.

https://www.facebook.com/events/174681282656177/

Edited by Cycle Factory

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good chance I will be there .... Will be riding the sand colour on one and wearing a white helmet!

Welcome MM noobs! Bwahahaha! I think I'll be on the red Colnago. Otherwise the blue Le Turbo. Or the champagne Le Turbo that arrives back from Jhb tomorrow (Heartcoppi put me on to it two years ago - bought it in Tokai, had it serviced, shipped it to Jhb for the 94.7, re-serviced it properly, rode it once, flew back to CT, and haven't seen it for two years.)

As I am from gangsters paradise, so I don't know your fair city, we are staying in sea point.

How far does that put me from where I need to be???

As I am from gangsters paradise, so I don't know your fair city, we are staying in sea point.

Depends which side of seapoint but even at its furtherest point only about 5km away

Depends which side of seapoint but even at its furtherest point only about 5km away

That def. works for me then, thanks

Head towards town on Main Road (there's a cycle lane on the pavement). When you pass Giovanni's coffee shop on the right, swing left under the traffic circle. We'll all be there. Or just follow the other bikes, of course.

I'm gonna take a rough guess at 2 400 cyclists for this one.

Edited by LeTurbo