Cape Town Moonlight Mass - 28 Dec

Cycle Factory

Bwahaha! Whoops, sorry Crow! I was in a bit of a daze, I get like that when there's lots of people. And then I was late too. All very messy.

For those I did meet and chat to, 'twas lekker. The end was a bit of a fizzle though, so maybe we should meet somewhere an hour or two beforehand to actually talk?

Did anyone notice it was a full moon, or were you watching the tyre in front?

sho, i had some wobblies in front. But i'd be super keen to meet for a beer or two beforehand at the next one

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bwahaha! Whoops, sorry Crow! I was in a bit of a daze, I get like that when there's lots of people. And then I was late too. All very messy.

For those I did meet and chat to, 'twas lekker. The end was a bit of a fizzle though, so maybe we should meet somewhere an hour or two beforehand to actually talk?

Did anyone notice it was a full moon, or were you watching the tyre in front?

Good to meet you & Heartcoppi thumbup1.gif

WOW what a turnout! Het die Kaap op horings geneem!!! Looked like a roadrace gathering, so many cyclist were there. Would be near to about a 1000+. Had a great time chatting and laughing ! See ya next year!

I must seriously learn to leave my camera equipment at home when i do these, i know...i always say that. Took some good shots. Nice turn out. Sorry i didnt get to see the usual suspects, will see you next round

Edited by Capcha Photography

Yo captcha, you were driving into the cape quarter parking area while we were exiting with our bikes and gave little hairy, mrs hairy and I a friendly hoot ......

The Crow ..... That is one pretty nice Ibis you have there and Le Turbo it was interesting to see you in a suit.

We were a little worried at first with the youngster riding in the crowds, but it turns out his bike skills are better than many of the adults.....he woke up this morning still raving about the ride.

Yo captcha, you were driving into the cape quarter parking area while we were exiting with our bikes and gave little hairy, mrs hairy and I a friendly hoot ......

The Crow ..... That is one pretty nice Ibis you have there and Le Turbo it was interesting to see you in a suit.

We were a little worried at first with the youngster riding in the crowds, but it turns out his bike skills are better than many of the adults.....he woke up this morning still raving about the ride.

Was great meeting you, Megan and Little Hair (my vote for his rapper name one day). Must definitely organize a hubber hook-up in Greenmarket Square next time before the ride back.

Was brilliant! Ran late, too late to meet up with anyone before we set off, but was still worth the rush. Will post some pics between now and Monday. Need to re-size them first.

Nice one. Glad the little one and the misses enjoyed it. See u next time.

Definitively going to be there next time. Next date set for 27 Jan I see... so where is the Hubbers corner going to be this time?

Definitively going to be there next time. Next date set for 27 Jan I see... so where is the Hubbers corner going to be this time?

There was a Hubbers corner?eek.gif