Sir Brad

HeyYou

Has it come down to this... getting knighted for winning a race or two....? reminds me of high school when you got full colors for being good looking.... but well done to them ! :)

Personally think this is better at the end of a career in recognition of a great career.

Can you imagine how Phil and Paul are going to pontificate over Sir Wiggo?

Has it come down to this... getting knighted for winning a race or two....? reminds me of high school when you got full colors for being good looking.... but well done to them ! smile.png

Do yourself a favour and check out his palmares

Do yourself a favour and check out his palmares

True that. I don't like the guy, but he's a great cyclist who's won more than "one or two races". Anybody who can TT (which is the purest form of cycling) like him is a machine.

thats really pissing on other sirs and dames. Too early in my opinion...but then they hand these things our like candy nowdays

thats really pissing on other sirs and dames. Too early in my opinion...but then they hand these things our like candy nowdays

there you go... what he said..... :)

Can't remember where/ how I stumbled on a list of SIRS it's a joke, it's like getting a finishers medal for local race, it's like " do you want one" oh ok sir here we go.done

Puts the rest of the squad further into his shadow imo. He will call all the shots, I cant see him riding in support of Froome, ever.

Personally think this is better at the end of a career in recognition of a great career.

Yeah, makes a lot of sense.

thumbup1.gif