So I survived my 1st interrogation

akneethling

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF, did you survive your second interrogation- this thread ??

Dont think so.. Think they also send him to Guantanamo Bay.ph34r.png whistling.gif

Edited by Lexx

It is the OP who brought race into this.

Maybe a way to cool this off is to say that incidents of both kinds happen - racism is often perceived where it isn't; and conscious/unconscious racism guides a lot of actions in a lot of countries, not just SA.

I guess the important thing is to be honest and fair in our dealings as best we can be with everyone.

But then they nailed Jesus to the cross for suggesting we all ought to be a bit nicer to each other (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I think)

Edited by Joe Low

But then they nailed Jesus to the cross for suggesting we all ought to be a bit nicer to each other (Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, I think)

Upping the ante to race AND religion? eek.gif Just kidding Joe. That happens to be my favourite book of all time wink.png

Dont think so.. Think they also send him to Guantanamo Bay.ph34r.png whistling.gif

Perhaps we should do a collection for his flight costs?

The bike was 2nd hand, for R4000 you can buy something quite decent.

Actually you are right, my 1983 Bianchi steel frame with super record cost that. I do however ride it to work in my suit....really

MOD NOTE:

This thread is getting a bit heated and while the topic is one that needs to be discussed, making it personal and making racial attacks is not on.

Edit: After reading through the thread and moderating a lot of posts, this thread is now locked. Please go play with your bikes outside ... the weather is too awesome to be inside