Groenkloof tumble

rsa

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all.just a correction I have blood in the sinuses not tempral lobe lol. I have a bit of pressure and swelling there. man the painkillers are great

on a trip and not with your bike ? :)

there is a rocky climb section towards fountains side ( not bext to the fence) lots of lose rocks and steep incline never been able to do it all the way

also riverbed and then before the riverbed - somewhere a section that if you stop its at an angle down to your left . I once got stuck and with feet clipped in went down to my left lots of rocks hidden in the grass pain fulll . The problem on these rocky sections is not speed but there are so many you bound to hit one coming down even when standing still - still njoy always challenging

I know that climb very well, you climb up along the fence and keep right instead of left along the fence. Technical climbs is my bread and butter, so I manage to get up there.

WRT to my previous comment of not unclipping in Groennies, it must be said that I haven't ridden all the trails out there and I might be missing out on some fun stuff. To give you an idea, I've only ever ridden once along the fence along Botha, always tend to climb up the mountain and bomb the descent.

I know that climb very well, you climb up along the fence and keep right instead of left along the fence. Technical climbs is my bread and butter, so I manage to get up there.

WRT to my previous comment of not unclipping in Groennies, it must be said that I haven't ridden all the trails out there and I might be missing out on some fun stuff. To give you an idea, I've only ever ridden once along the fence along Botha, always tend to climb up the mountain and bomb the descent.

The fence bit along Botha is that downhill piece almost at the "end" of one of the trails, right? My bar-end got stuck in there the other day.... one good reason for me to take them off.

The fence bit along Botha is that downhill piece almost at the "end" of one of the trails, right? My bar-end got stuck in there the other day.... one good reason for me to take them off.

Correct indeed, sir.

there is also some nice techical bits here also various options lefts and rights - not grazy but challenging

there is also some nice techical bits here also various options lefts and rights - not grazy but challenging

Had 2 close calls with the same idiot on saturday - ridding in the wrong direction - once in Groenies then again in fountains.. same dude - rules dont seem to apply to him.