NISSAN Trailseeker #1 Hazeldean Marathon

mtbgirl

Hi

Can anybody please tell me where I can download the garmin map for the marathon?

Thanks

Maar is opsoek na die gpx file om op my garmin te laai dat ek nie verdwaal nie :eek:

Impossible - traffic jam more likely than verdwaal

What a fantastic day! I think it is only when you have been to a bad event that you appreciate such good organizing. From the very best, fastest and experienced riders to the people doing their very first ride, this event catered for everybody. To accommodate so many people takes skill. I'm sure there is someone here and there that might differ but really enjoyed the well marked routes, well constructed crossings and the drop off section just before we went through the building was epic!

Liked the fact that the guys from advendurance were so hands on. Even saw Fritz on the route marshaling and assisting. Guess thats why their events do so well.

Well done on yet ANOTHER GREAT EVENT!

Can't wait for Cullinan...

Did the Monster Today as it is my Home race.Never missed one Trail Seeker event scince it started.Will see you guys in Cullinan.

THe 43 was awesome, I was seeded in J with the AWBAC brigade, but still it was great. Two or three bottlenecks, only one that grated and that was the ghost house drop. Why, oh why, keep walking on the flat once you've WALKED the chicken run? Sheesh. I love those two drops, but the people walking just did not think :) Hopefully I move up a batch or two, rode myself out of the flu for the first thirty.

Bloody Well Done Advendurance, it's a great race and I cannot wait for the next in the series!

Why take the route through a popular riding area where parents and kids are out to ride? Bet those youngsters got a fright when the fast riders wanted to pass them. Not cool.

Why take the route through a popular riding area where parents and kids are out to ride? Bet those youngsters got a fright when the fast riders wanted to pass them. Not cool.

Agree! They should have closed Rosemary Hill for the day. We sat behind a father and son of about 6/7 for a good while on the trail. Otherwise no problem, had fun!

The route of the half marathon can it be accessed during a normal weekend? I want to take my wife there for a bit of training, it wasn't very technical.