Robodog

WAHAHAAAA, you calling Cpt fat????

Better get your flame suit ready!!!

He will be the first to tell you he wasn't designed in a windtunnel :lol:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not fat, its POWER!!!

Put me on a hill then see if you can say that again!

Though, with a fully kitted weight of 120kg plus bike, i do believe that when it DOES come off, I'll be singing a very different tune

My HDR with an Android color swap effect

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-ash/t51.2885-15/926463_285698171598613_1766824542_n.jpg

http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-ash/t51.2885-15/926463_285698171598613_1766824542_n.jpg

I see you running a grip shifter, I am curious as to what benefits it offers.

I see you running a grip shifter, I am curious as to what benefits it offers.

There are some benefits (depends how you look at it), but I run purely on personal preference.

Benefit would be the ability to drop or climb the full range of the cassette in one full twist, lighter than triggers, less cluttr on the handlebar mean you place the brakes exactly where you want.

There are some benefits (depends how you look at it), but I run purely on personal preference.

Benefit would be the ability to drop or climb the full range of the cassette in one full twist, lighter than triggers, less cluttr on the handlebar mean you place the brakes exactly where you want.

Biggest benefit - they're awesome

Put me on a hill then see if you can say that again!

Though, with a fully kitted weight of 120kg plus bike, i do believe that when it DOES come off, I'll be singing a very different tune

Just my bike and I weigh more than 120kg, that's without any kit just me my bike and my birthday suit :whistling:

Just my bike and I weigh more than 120kg, that's without any kit just me my bike and my birthday suit :whistling:

With my bike that's up to 135 or so... yeah. And I'm not exactly fit either!

Drop 10kg and see how much fitter you feel! When I dropped to 100kg body weight I felt like I could climb any hill! Then I started racing enduro and put on 13kg :whistling:

Drop 10kg and see how much fitter you feel! When I dropped to 100kg body weight I felt like I could climb any hill! Then I started racing enduro and put on 13kg :whistling:

Yeah I'm sure!!! On that journey now.

Very nice...

BTW, what stem are you running on there again?

Also, they don't get damaged as easily as triggers in a crash.

Archived