The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

I wonder how that happened, I mean surely they know the bus heights.? I see the bus is dropped down completely as well as they have hydraulic systems which they can use to tilt, raise or lower the cabin so it was way higher than the bridge initially.

That bus don't look very standard though. Reminds me off a time I designed a pick-up and drop-off at a hotel entrance. Spent so much time painstakingly working out the turning radii to ensure everything works only to get called back years later because the bus' wing mirrors clipped each other when going in opposite directions.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching some of the broadcast today, Corsica is definitely on my bucket list.

Hmm, indeed you must go, I have been three times so it was great to see the sights again. It always looks different (better)from the air though.

I dived quite a lot off Porto Vecchio, its a great area, Bonifacio is the place to visit in my opinion, Staresso is also great but only if you are a scuba diver, Ajaccio is only good to land in if you fly, not much there worth seeing so I would move out to the southern coastal areas as quickly as possible.

That bus don't look very standard though. Reminds me off a time I designed a pick-up and drop-off at a hotel entrance. Spent so much time painstakingly working out the turning radii to ensure everything works only to get called back years later because the bus' wing mirrors clipped each other when going in opposite directions.

Yah, could be.

After watching some of the broadcast today, Corsica is definitely on my bucket list.

Real hidden gem, until now.

Edited by ' Dale

Chris Froome was the earliest victim of the day,, as he apparently got too close to the curb in the neutralized section. After picking himself up again, he first got a new rear tyre and then soon a whole new bike.

Cyclingnews

Some bling for the 100th tour

@Cippo'

post-12015-0-40593900-1372525904_thumb.jpg

You maka me dreama all night 'Dale. Would Colnago allow anything less than 80th anniversary on their machines? I donta think so. Bella!!!

Chirp from another website:

Hehe, rumours on twitter say that the Orica-GreenEdge bus has tested positive for growth hormones..

Cavenator blames ASO

Apparently there were conflicting radio messages about where the finish will be.

Ow!!!

post-12015-0-68040100-1372527248_thumb.jpg