The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hope for this to an exciting stage, I fear it may be boring, Sky will be watching the other teams so closely, they will let a break go, the break will be full of Frenchman, trying to make Bastille day, a French win on top of the fabled Ventoux.

The break will go early, the stage really only hots up with 20 Kay's to go, by which time the peloton will be about 6-8 minutes behind, Quintana winning is not impossible, Van Garderen looks as if he has found his legs, expect him to be in the mix, I also suspect that Miss Shleck will be in the mix. Voekler without a doubt will also be showing his theatrics on the bikes, he loves showing the cameras how much he is suffering.

Expect Phil to say, Turning himself inside out, turning the pedals in anger, this incredible sport of professional bike riding.....

The crowds, scenery and madness of the masses of people on the climb to Ventoux, will over shadow the racing, but who cares roll on 1400, beers cold, snacks ready and the wife and kids know, that the marriage and fatherhood officially go on pause this afternoon, there will be a sign on the cooler box that says: " We interrupt this marriage to bring you the Ventoux stage!"

There goes that statement, well I feel sheepish!