Karoo To Coast 2013

Mailman7412

20th overall :(

training hasnt been up to scratch and i'm sick again. Its a long way to travel for a 100km training ride.

OMG, I see you're still modest (a Chop)

Edited by BLACKvoodoo

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I see you're still modest (a Chop)

i certainly didnt mean to offend you. All I mean is that the logistics of K2c is a stuff up at best of times (look at all the posts asking for lifts etc).

If I'm not well trained, theres no point in going through all that PT for a 3.5hr MTB/jeep track ride. I can hop on my bike at home, head out and do 3.5 hard hours without having to go through all that hassle

20th overall :(

training hasnt been up to scratch and i'm sick again. Its a long way to travel for a 100km training ride.

Thats all my races, unless they also adopt the baffalo :)

10 days to go .......Purrrrrfect

That wind speed is going to make life difficult with big groups and most people sucking wheel.

That wind speed is going to make life difficult with big groups and most people sucking wheel.

Do you think the wind will be an issue in the pass?

Don't think it will be too bad as the wind is at 270 deg so that means westerly and since we gonna be on the Eastern side of the mountains most of the time we should be ok.

But then again it could change...

Ek sien hulle beplan miskien n klein stukkie ompad by Avontuur.Ek dink dit kan nogal n groot opeenhoping veroorsaak.

dink ook so

Ek sien hulle beplan miskien n klein stukkie ompad by Avontuur.Ek dink dit kan nogal n groot opeenhoping veroorsaak.

Ompad, watter ompad. Ek is al klaar VREK nervous.

Cool, but yes this will definitely cause some congestion as normally you can motor through this section but now being thrown into almost single file will cause some issues.

Ag wat ... have a cup of cement as I always say ;)

Guys with red bicycles will be allowed to pass first as they are quicker :ph34r: , now we can all scream "trek" at the k2c as well, thats awesome :whistling: !!!!