Karoo To Coast 2013

Mailman7412

You certainly will make up more times on the climbs, but in my case I was cramping so badly I had to nurse my legs up the climbs. I bombed down the hills but never beyond my limits. If anyone saw a guy on a white BMC with a green top on flying down the hills and crawling up the hills, that was me.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You certainly will make up more times on the climbs, but in my case I was cramping so badly I had to nurse my legs up the climbs. I bombed down the hills but never beyond my limits. If anyone saw a guy on a white BMC with a green top on flying down the hills and crawling up the hills, that was me.

people were riding *** downhill's, on the first downhill after ou wa I got knocked by two massive rocks, on the knee and one on the shin, so decided to stay well clear of anyone going down, seems like some people just kept they eye on the horizon and went for it, water points was also a bit of a problem, but heck those couple of seconds is not going to kill anyone unless your an elite

okay so

2012 my time was 8:05

2013 6:27

I am coming to train with you. If I take 98 mins off my time, I will (only just) win next year :clap: :clap: .

Well done !

My bryton stopped working at 88km and i got 1860m and its usually a bit under...

I also got more than what the website said. (2100 vs 1560 )

isn't 8h00 the cut off?

there were guys finishing in the region of 8:40 this year

edit spelling

Edited by Mailman7412

Where Do I get the results?

Nothing on the Racetec website.

its been on since yesterday already, I was looking at the results this morning again

They have a cutoff at a certain spot, if you are on the Uniondale side I the cutoff then it's tickets for you but if you are on the Knysna side at cutoff then you are free to finish in your own time

They have a cutoff at a certain spot, if you are on the Uniondale side I the cutoff then it's tickets for you but if you are on the Knysna side at cutoff then you are free to finish in your own time

the cut off at the school is 16h00

its been on since yesterday already, I was looking at the results this morning again

Then I must have my eyes tested. Lemme go and look again. :whistling: