Trail/Enduro Bike Friendly DH race - Cascades KZN - Sat 8th June

nigelhicks

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was There this afternoon to check it out. Looks like its gonna be a jol. Took some pictures as I took a walk up the trail...

post-34123-0-53757000-1370615732_thumb.jpg

post-34123-0-20919600-1370615801_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, my friend wants to know if dh bike will be availiable for the okes that don't have?

So how did everyone enjoy the racing today? I had a jol, the more I rode it the more I liked it. Was not going for the road gap though. I smashed my rear brake master cylinder on a tree in my last practice run and had to rush to Greg Minnaar Cycles where Shane quickly helped me out with a new brake set so that I could get back and ride. Hope there were no major crashes. Looking forward to the next one.

Had a blast at the race today. My son had a great time and is super amped already for the next race. Thanks Nigel for all your help and dedication to this. Was nice to see all the regular riders and some new faces as well.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come and race. Was awesome to have so many new faces out there on the hill giving it horns! ... Pity a couple of the locals were MIA ... But that happens ... Next event is the first weekend in july! So a month pretty much from now. Haven't decided on the track yet. But won't be too too hectic. Will put up details when I have finalised them.

Long time since I had so much fun on a MTB! Thanks nigel for the invite on this thread.

Looks like I am about to spend some more money. (DH bike for my wife :D )

Long time since I had so much fun on a MTB! Thanks nigel for the invite on this thread.

Looks like I am about to spend some more money. (DH bike for my wife :D )

Well theres an almost unused Blue and Red GT Fury Carbon going for a steal at the moment :whistling: Some poopal is selling it

Thanks to everyone who made the effort to come and race. Was awesome to have so many new faces out there on the hill giving it horns! ... Pity a couple of the locals were MIA ... But that happens ... Next event is the first weekend in july! So a month pretty much from now. Haven't decided on the track yet. But won't be too too hectic. Will put up details when I have finalised them.

Nige, you a legend son! Had a blast! Looking forward to next time. I had a look at the results and I was only 2sec behind your Father in law... That was the rock garden I reckon.... Time for me to grow a set.