Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Is anyone on here looking to do a Morzine trip this year?

We won't be going this year but there is a group from CT going towards the end of July/Beginning of August.

These types of trips are always more fun with a group.

I can't recommend this trip highly enough. You'll ride in 6 of the best bikeparks in Europe. See stunning scenery. Make lifelong friends and improve your riding a ridiculous amount. 

I was pondering it, but man I stopped pondering and now have obviously not saved to go this year :P

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's going?

Wayne Schell

Martin Lombardie

Martin Prest

That's all I know. Duran will be squatting in the Carrefour parking lot again

Wayne Schell

Martin Lombardie

Martin Prest

That's all I know. Duran will be squatting in the Carrefour parking lot again

Nantegue?

how many times have you done this trip now ..... you lucky son of a gun!

5. Luck has nothing to do with it. Once you make the decision things start falling into place.

5. Luck has nothing to do with it. Once you make the decision things start falling into place.

Luck has alot to do with it ...... those who have the opportunity to do this trip are LUCKY that you have been through the mill and are continuously offering a phenomenal deal.

Why are you a lucky son of a gun .....  because you had the kahuna's to take a risk setting this up.

Luck has alot to do with it ...... those who have the opportunity to do this trip are LUCKY that you have been through the mill and are continuously offering a phenomenal deal.

Why are you a lucky son of a gun .....  because you had the kahuna's to take a risk setting this up.

Haha.

Yeah for sure. 

Although even years since 2012 seem to be a customary trip to the Alps for me... not this year. Sorry lads... new job, no leave.

BUT they are building a bike park with a 1.8km long chair lift practically in my back yard (5km from home), with FULL YEAR season passes available... so that may console me a bit, hahaha!