Last bunch

vlcsnap-2014-09-21-20h25m46s237.jpg

Tim Bently styling the step down

vlcsnap-2014-09-21-20h42m40s158.jpg

Davii Hogan whipping the Zore tables

vlcsnap-2014-09-21-20h43m40s52.jpg

In flight on the new big table on Zore

vlcsnap-2014-09-21-20h45m06s84.jpg

Pretty scary when you lean into a corner and that's what you see.

I have soo much footage I don't know where to start editing.

nice riding guys, and here all along us ct riders thought you jhb lot could only ride spruit st and grond pAd

Footage looks good

• 4 weeks later...

I usually spend a couple of months in Europe on holiday and rent a bike to use a few days. I am thinking of taking my bike with me this time as I would like to cycle a bit more. What are the costs on average of taking your bike across to France or Germany?

I usually spend a couple of months in Europe on holiday and rent a bike to use a few days. I am thinking of taking my bike with me this time as I would like to cycle a bit more. What are the costs on average of taking your bike across to France or Germany?

Just cycle over, priceless!

Depends who you fly with.  Some airlines classify bikes as 'free sporting equipment' so you don't pay anything.  Others will charge you as a piece of luggage.  Check with your preferred airline or make your call based on who offers free sporting equipment.

I know that SAA and British Airways both offer free sporting equipment and I've transported bikes and paragliders with them with no issues.

Nice! This is a great production with some seriously stylish riding. And a nice chilled bunch of blokes as well. Really showcases the trails there, with instantly recognisable segments from all the main areas like Chatel, Zore, Morgins, Pleney and Les Gets. Seeing it takes me right back, and makes me want to go back.

Nice! This is a great production with some seriously stylish riding. And a nice chilled bunch of blokes as well. Really showcases the trails there, with instantly recognisable segments from all the main areas like Chatel, Zore, Morgins, Pleney and Les Gets. Seeing it takes me right back, and makes me want to go back.

Yes I am seriously struggling to make peace with the fact that I'm not going this year, especially with the World Cup vids coming in and you realising how awesome it felt to be in a town that's focussed on bikes for a whole season. 

I feel like a soldier that's just been informed his tour of duty's been extended and he won't be going home just yet (ok that's maybe a bit dramatic, but you get the point).

• 3 weeks later...

I had my lap top re - appropriated the other day and lost a lot of my photos.

I am specifically bummed about my photos from Morzine in 2013. Had to copy the few I posted here to try get something back!

I am sure that having to go and retake some pics is a good enough excuse to go back soon !

Super jealous of everyone going this year.

• 2 months later...

Is this trip still happening in 2015?

Are there any plans for a 2016 trip?

thanks

Is this trip still happening in 2015?

Are there any plans for a 2016 trip?

thanks

The 2015 trip has already come to an end (19th July to 31st July).

If you are interested in 2016 the dates are 2nd July to 16th July and 30th July to 13th August. p.m. me for Duane or Karls contact info if you need it.

The 2015 trip has already come to an end (19th July to 31st July).

If you are interested in 2016 the dates are 2nd July to 16th July and 30th July to 13th August. p.m. me for Duane or Karls contact info if you need it.

And? How was it?

And? How was it?

Totally mental! The bikeparky stuff was cool but not my cuppa, then we got stuck into some Morgins tight, steep, tech and I was in heaven!

We also did a sick outride on the second to last day up to a ridge line in switzerland where ski lifts don't go. We must have climbed for an hour and a half to get up there. The ridge line was easy trail with mad sheer drops on both sides! Once we started descending off the ridge line we got into rough natural rooty rocky trail which is the best trail I've ever seen or ridden! 30 minutes of natural tech descending towards Champery.