Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farcry 6 coming next year! I’m already excited.

A few good games coming out soon.. well according to my sons.. I just get sent lists [emoji1787]

A few good games coming out soon.. well according to my sons.. I just get sent lists [emoji1787]

Hahaha! Forward them to me please. Not your sons (although I’m sure they are fine young men) but the lists please.

Hahaha! Forward them to me please. Not your sons (although I’m sure they are fine young men) but the lists please.

Will do, my youngest is very excited about a game that's coming out in Nov..I had to watch trailers all night yesterday ..and now I can't remember the name.. but Keanu Reeves voices the one character..apparently been in development for 7 years...excitement is high with that one..Edit found it Cyberpunk 2077

Then there is Assassins Valhalla.. which is apparently going to be a must get[emoji1787]

These are ones I can think of right now.

Edited by Gen

Will do, my youngest is very excited about a game that's coming out in Nov..I had to watch trailers all night yesterday ..and now I can't remember the name.. but Keanu Reeves voices the one character..apparently been in development for 7 years...excitement is high with that one..Edit found it Cyberpunk 2077

Then there is Assassins Valhalla.. which is apparently going to be a must get[emoji1787]

These are ones I can think of right now.

I saw the hype about Cyberpunk but the name put me off. Sounds lame. Assassins Valhalla sounds up my ally. Thanks Gen and good luck ????

I saw the hype about Cyberpunk but the name put me off. Sounds lame. Assassins Valhalla sounds up my ally. Thanks Gen and good luck [emoji1787]

Yeah the name is doff.. Will ask the boys what else that in the genre of Assassins and Farcry is in the works.. they are normally in the loop with these things.. Have you played the Witcher series.. that's also a favourite in my house.

Pity there won't be Rage this year.. is always good to go to try out upcoming games.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla releases 17 November, 10 days before Black Friday :huh:

Yeah its going to be a pricy one[emoji17] and of course apparently it is a must have on the day of release.. in fact it is supposed to be preordered [emoji19]

As WB Rumors Swirl, Microsoft Is Open To Acquiring More Studios For Xbox

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/as-wb-rumors-swirl-microsoft-is-open-to-acquiring-/1100-6479535/

Xbox going full out hey.

My sons were telling me about the inner works of Microsoft xbox devision and what they've done differently than before. It's a lot of technical stuff that I don't quite fully understand (read - not at all) but it has meant that this new xbox will be insane..and you can play xbox one games on the new xbox which is a major plus and the performance will be as good as a PC and I don't understand it all..but there is definitely hype in my house..as Christmas is coming and lists are being compiled by my youngest[emoji1787]

PS I would still rather have them gaming at home that out jolling at night.

Edited by Gen

Xbox going full out hey.

My sons were telling me about the inner works of Microsoft xbox devision and what they've done differently than before. It's a lot of technical stuff that I don't quite fully understand (read - not at all) but it has meant that this new xbox will be insane..and you can play xbox one games on the new xbox which is a major plus and the performance will be as good as a PC and I don't understand it all..but there is definitely hype in my house..as Christmas is coming and lists are being compiled by my youngest[emoji1787]

PS I would still rather have them gaming at home that out jolling at night.

Ya I've been reading that the Xbox Series X has slightly more powerful specs than the PS5 and it's backward compatible, although so will the PS5 be. Ah, the war between Microsoft and Sony just carries on - like the old Sega and Nintendo rivalry.

Yip being indoors and jolling games is a much better idea than jolling out at a bar or a club I'd say.

Ya I've been reading that the Xbox Series X has slightly more powerful specs than the PS5 and it's backward compatible, although so will the PS5 be. Ah, the war between Microsoft and Sony just carries on - like the old Sega and Nintendo rivalry.

Yip being indoors and jolling games is a much better idea than jolling out at a bar or a club I'd say.

Apparently not all PS4 titles will be compatible with PS5..they hope to have 100 titles compatible by launch date. And in time 4000. I donno I just hear what the kids say... we made the switch to Xbox when the 360 came out because we (my husband as at the time as the kids were younger) was very disappointed with the PS 3.

So here we are Xboxsers also my youngest isn't particularly keen on losing progress by switching to PS

Edited by Gen

Apparently not all PS4 titles will be compatible with PS5..they hope to have 100 titles compatible by launch date. And in time 4000. I donno I just hear what the kids say... we made the switch to Xbox when the 360 came out because we (my husband as at the time as the kids were younger) was very disappointed with the PS 3.

So here we are Xboxsers also my youngest isn't particularly keen on losing progress by switching to PS

Well having a PS1 in the late 90's and a PS3 in 2013, I'm thinking of becoming an Xboxser. When to make the purchase of an Xbox One S I'm still trying to decide.

Well having a PS1 in the late 90's and a PS3 in 2013, I'm thinking of becoming an Xboxser. When to make the purchase of an Xbox One S I'm still trying to decide.

Ja with the new one coming out in Dec you will have to time it well.

Display:

- Panel Size 15.6"

- Resolution FHD 1920x1080 16:9

- Refresh Rate 60Hz

Gen. This machine ticks all the right boxes except for the display.

I'm pretty sure the new gen TUF series comes with a 144hz display

Edit: Found it here, Same price too. There is a small compromise on the nvme storage. But there's a hard drive too which more than makes up for it.

Also the 2060 over the 1660ti any day of the week.

And a 144hz display for the same price

It is much much better value for money.

https://www.takealot.com/asus-tuf-gaming-amd-r7-3750h-8gb-256ssd-1tb-hdd-rtx2060-15-6-gam/PLID68585180?gclid=CjwKCAjwr7X4BRA4EiwAUXjbt1MkH2qtplnyLY18b5ZaUqXkuCNgiiPXcS_xYlAaIi3vTAFvnz2FDhoCVzEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by popcorn_skollie

Gen. This machine ticks all the right boxes except for the display.

I'm pretty sure the new gen TUF series comes with a 144hz display

Oh crumbs.. will the display be an issue?