Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Package arrived.. excitement is at an all time high[emoji15][emoji38]

I will provide feedback when he is allowed to play games... no games during the school week here..(luckily he has a short week as the matrics will have Thursday and Friday off[emoji6])

In the meantime he is doing his school work and studying for exams on the PC[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

https://youtu.be/2mFHRlVNP3Q

When I first heard about it I thought it was a parody. Or at least they pulled the plug once they realised what a bad idea it was. But this thing is due to drop in September. Jeez if ever there was a low point for humanity.

@Gen 

Some sage advice for a mom of avid gamers.

Keep your kids off Twitch. 

I mean it. Just don't allow it. At all. 

Most of my children's activity online I've been able to moderate and apply parental controls.

Roblox, tiktok, youtube, etc. But Twitch is just poison if left unchecked. 

When I first heard about it I thought it was a parody. Or at least they pulled the plug once they realised what a bad idea it was. But this thing is due to drop in September. Jeez if ever there was a low point for humanity.

@Gen

Most of my children's activity online I've been able to moderate and apply parental controls.

Yeah i have heard its a bad place.

My kids don't do much of these things.. they follow a few gamers on YouTube and have Insta but are not particularly active members of social media..but they are also getting to that age where mamma over here won't be able to monitor it all for much longer (18 &16)[emoji24]

@Gen 

That Gamer Girl looks awesome...

@Gen

Wtf is this kaaak!?

Bloody flippen Farming Simulator 19! Do not buy the game. You will invest a lot of time in the game without knowing it

Played vanilla for about 30 minutes. Got bored and started downloading mods like crazy. Now 13 hours in on the game

@Gen I think there's quite a few Xboxers now. Musica had a promotion on the Xbox One S that came with GTA V. I went to the one mall to buy one and they were sold out. I phoned another branch and they were sold out as well.

@Gen I think there's quite a few Xboxers now. Musica had a promotion on the Xbox One S that came with GTA V. I went to the one mall to buy one and they were sold out. I phoned another branch and they were sold out as well.

[emoji102]

Bloody flippen Farming Simulator 19! Do not buy the game. You will invest a lot of time in the game without knowing it

Played vanilla for about 30 minutes. Got bored and started downloading mods like crazy. Now 13 hours in on the game

Flight Simulator is something I'd be interested in. One of the reasons I would like to get an Xbox.