Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Farcry 3 and 4 are on ps4?

They are both available on PS4  Wrong

Far Cry 3 is PS3

Far Cry 4 is PS4

Edited by pe3nguin

I can’t find them on the playstation store tho. Do different regions/countries have different games?

Yes, depending on licensing and publishing agreements. But these are for generally obscure JRPGs which sometimes don't make it to what was previously called PAL and NTSC regions.

Farcry 3 and 4 were major hits published by Ubisoft. They are definitely on the PSN store. 

Edit: I just checked and I was wrong. Far Cry 3 is available on the PS3 PSN store. Far Cry 4 is available on the PS4 PSN store. Apologies.

Second edit: If you are having problems with finding Far Cry 4, that is directly due to the terrible search function embedded into PSN. I bet you were using search, typed in "Far" and then a whole bunch of Far Cry 5 items popped up and the list did not populate anything else. Type "Far Cry" and Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal items should come up as well. Good luck.

Edited by pe3nguin

Yes, depending on licensing and publishing agreements. But these are for generally obscure JRPGs which sometimes don't make it to what was previously called PAL and NTSC regions.

Farcry 3 and 4 were major hits published by Ubisoft. They are definitely on the PSN store.

Edit: I just checked and I was wrong. Far Cry 3 is available on the PS3 PSN store. Far Cry 4 is available on the PS4 PSN store. Apologies.

Second edit: If you are having problems with finding Far Cry 4, that is directly due to the terrible search function embedded into PSN. I bet you were using search, typed in "Far" and then a whole bunch of Far Cry 5 items popped up and the list did not populate anything else. Type "Far Cry" and Far Cry 4 and Far Cry Primal items should come up as well. Good luck.

Hahaha! Thats exactly what I’ve done. Thanks!

Hahaha! Thats exactly what I’ve done. Thanks!

There is a sale on at the moment and you can get Far Cry 4 and Primal for R469. It may not get the same attention that its main-entry siblings receive, but Far Cry Primal is a pretty good game and snagging both for less than five buffaloes is a pretty schweet deal.

There is a sale on at the moment and you can get Far Cry 4 and Primal for R469. It may not get the same attention that its main-entry siblings receive, but Far Cry Primal is a pretty good game and snagging both for less than five buffaloes is a pretty schweet deal.

Yea I finished Primal not too long ago. Awesome game!

Edit. Thanks for all the info! Appriciate it!

Edited by Pieter1

went home on Friday and decided to see if my xbox is still working, Its been so long. 

Started playing Tomb Raider, and looked at my watch to see the time after a bit of playing. It was 00:00 . 

haven't played like that in years. Solid 6 hours...... 

The most time I spent on any games was with Red Alert 3 and Mass Effect 2, both for PC. I really should carry on with Mass Effect 3, and catch up on some other titles that I haven't played yet.

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

Managed swing a few rounds of Red Dragon Inn (Boardgame)

And some overwatch and H1z1 this weekend.

Considering its first weekend in probably almost 2 months I am home sat and sunday

was good weekend :)

My concern is what am i going to play next.....

I am a solo player who do not play online.....

Assassins Creed seems like a good choice. 

My concern is what am i going to play next.....

I am a solo player who do not play online.....

Assassins Creed seems like a good choice. 

Why not? Must say I'm still hooked on Battlefield 1 after 6 months. Every month there are new updates and you never struggle to find online games in SA. 

Who here is also playing BF1 online, and on what platform?

Why not? Must say I'm still hooked on Battlefield 1 after 6 months. Every month there are new updates and you never struggle to find online games in SA. 

Who here is also playing BF1 online, and on what platform?

I've got BF3 and BF4, still haven't played either of them. Waiting to get a lekker uncapped ADSL line installed to play online.

My rig won't run BF1 :cursing:

I've got BF3 and BF4, still haven't played either of them. Waiting to get a lekker uncapped ADSL line installed to play online.

My rig won't run BF1 :cursing:

Online gaming does not use that much data when you play. But I understand what you mean. All the updates chows your data. When I had capped LTE internet, I just updated my games with the Telkom Midnight surfer data. 

Online gaming does not use that much data when you play. But I understand what you mean. All the updates chows your data. When I had capped LTE internet, I just updated my games with the Telkom Midnight surfer data. 

Well all I have at the moment is a wifi router where I get 10 gigs a month. 5 gigs for before midnight, and 5 gigs for between midnight and 5am. To be honest I've never played online so I'm not sure how much data it would chow, lol. The router mainly gets used for our phones, and for the odd game update or system update for the Switch.