Service at Leighs Cycle Centre (Pavilion, Durban)

Xoi

I have been using this shop now for a while and have to commend them on the professional way they treat their clients. They have always been helpful, friendly and keep their promises.

Well done guys!

Leigh has always run a tight ship. I remember when they used to be in Pinetown. Used to go there and drool over the Trek Y3000... Drooooool!

Leigh has always run a tight ship. I remember when they used to be in Pinetown. Used to go there and drool over the Trek Y3000... Drooooool!

I used to work in the Pinetown shop!

I used to work in the Pinetown shop!

I know! And Darrell, and all the other okes as well. Whatsisface man - oke with the glasses. Short brown almost black hair, was there from the beginning (well, almost)

I know! And Darrell, and all the other okes as well. Whatsisface man - oke with the glasses. Short brown almost black hair, was there from the beginning (well, almost)

You thinking of Danny Winship ... no he was not there from early on ...

The early days were Lee Muir, Sean Foster, Paul Walton (went on to be Fabian Barel's right hand man), Russell Smith, Trev Gibb (the ballie), David "Butthole" Buthelezi, Alex Percival (Tracey Moseleys ex mechanic). With Me and Jason Hall (current manager as the skivvies)

It was only later that Darryl and Danny came in.... when i started it was Sean who was managing the shop.

But heres an old pic! From about 1999

L-R ... Alex Percival, Leigh, Reggie (thieving bugger), Darryl Seed, Russell Smith, Me and Jason Hall.

post-16861-0-92780700-1370520741_thumb.jpg

Most expensive shop in town.

You get what you pay for. Leigh's has been there since the Pavillion was opened. Prime location at the top so the rent must be high... Their service is top notch. Some of the sales guys are a little young but if you have a beef, speak to Jason or Big Leigh (or should that just be Leigh seeing as little Leigh dosn't work there anymore?)

Nige used to work there. He sold me my first MTB (Indirectly. On the day it was Little Leigh, but Nige laid the foundation) so it must be a good shop!

That red Spaz with the yellow wheels was parked near the counter.... That planted the DH bug... (A long time ago :ph34r: )

This is exactly why I shop elsewhere so I can get what I pay for. (And for far less)

You get what you pay for. Leigh's has been there since the Pavillion was opened. Prime location at the top so the rent must be high... Their service is top notch. Some of the sales guys are a little young but if you have a beef, speak to Jason or Big Leigh (or should that just be Leigh seeing as little Leigh dosn't work there anymore?)

Nige used to work there. He sold me my first MTB (Indirectly. On the day it was Little Leigh, but Nige laid the foundation) so it must be a good shop!

That red Spaz with the yellow wheels was parked near the counter.... That planted the DH bug... (A long time ago :ph34r: )

Correct, exactly why I shop elsewhere. I want to get what I pay for.

This is exactly why I shop elsewhere so I can get what I pay for. (And for far less)

Correct, exactly why I shop elsewhere. I want to get what I pay for.

The price you pay is not always the price you see !! Its about building a relationship with your LBS and supporting them ! I always get good service and a discount from leigh and jason,that way i keep coming back. They are about the only bike shop in KZN that actually manages their stock. Other shops could learn a thing or two from them, hate them telling me that they have to order it in, might as well buy online myself then.

You thinking of Danny Winship ... no he was not there from early on ...

The early days were Lee Muir, Sean Foster, Paul Walton (went on to be Fabian Barel's right hand man), Russell Smith, Trev Gibb (the ballie), David "Butthole" Buthelezi, Alex Percival (Tracey Moseleys ex mechanic). With Me and Jason Hall (current manager as the skivvies)

It was only later that Darryl and Danny came in.... when i started it was Sean who was managing the shop.

But heres an old pic! From about 1999

L-R ... Alex Percival, Leigh, Reggie (thieving bugger), Darryl Seed, Russell Smith, Me and Jason Hall.

Whats with Lighties Hairstyle....DAMN